Contact advertising [email protected]

⚠️ADMIN⚠️ The group is about to get cleaned up..

T

Theodor Solberg

⚠ADMIN⚠

The group is about to get cleaned up..

T

Tommy Horsfield

What do you mean by that ?

T

Theodor Solberg

The group is a mess. Lots of sales post, racist fucks and other shit. And now its time to clean it up and get this group on track again.

E

Ethan Higgins

Finally!!!

J

Joe Grieves

Woooooooo

C

Cord Barton

Thank you!!

D

Dana Domik

I hope your team has the extra big bags. There's lots of "cleaning" to do

N

Nick Nichols

LMAO SOUNDS FUN!

H

Hunter Rego

Thank you now we can get back to having fun and making friends.

B

Brandon Smith

Can we get rid of
People posting random videos and pictures of IRL cars that have no relevance (racing game does not make a video of an RX7 pulling out of a garage relevant), manufacturer wars because those are fights to the death, asking for sales/offering sales (anyone selling a damn fucking RX7 hmu 2mil buyout of all your mars bars), you get my drift. And can we have a monthly competition for cover photo? Could vote by likes for the best group photo of a meet all lined up and credit the original user

A

Allen Houghtalen

'Bout time.

H

Hunter Rego

Exactly I used to post a lot and host many I mean meant at least 4-5 times a week car shows car meets cruises race night ever Friday night. But just slowed cause no one can listen and respect but maybe now we can get back to having fun.

J

Joe Grieves

Tbh I think we just get rid of anyone under the age of 16 in the group let the children have their own group

P

Patrick Øen Eriksen

Great work

D

Derrick Gardner

Damn was about to leave then I saw this hope lol

J

Johnny Cash

Thank you admin!!! time to purge this page of all the idiots lol

S

Steven Bhea

I’m so happy now
This group has gone to shit the few past months we really need a clean up

K

Kent Haglund

Admin Theodor:
Jag själv är admin i en annan grupp och förstår precis vad du menar. Minsta lilla man tittar bort och helvetet bryter löst. Jag förstår dig fullt ut. Här är ett tips som du kanske kan ha nytta utav: se gruppen som ditt husdjur. En grupp och ha ett husdjur har många likheter och allt är för det mesta gott och kul :)

W

William Girard

finally

B

Benjamin Jay Miranda

About fucking time

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom