J

Jessica Sutton

YES JESUS CHRIST YES

J

Jan Christian Duarte

Now, it's Mercy's revenge.

C

Crystal Vinny Lai

Wait. Are you telling me Mercy is not a DPS?

김나탈리

On a match yesterday i was mercy cause no healer. I was healing everyone and boosting and all that shit. But what got on my nerves was everyone being stupid and trickling into the point 1 by 1 and dying and then asking to be healed and no one would protect me so i was like fuk it all of you deserve to die so i switched out and the reaper was like 'we need a healer!' and i was like nope you all deserve to die.

S

Spencer Churchman

Problem solved. Just be Ana instead.

M

Megan Polasky

T

Tranquility-Jade Smith

Thanks I needed to see the new kit, CAUSE EVERY FUCKING GAME SOMEONE ALREADY AUTO LOCKS HER IN GOD DAMN IT Dylan Miller

S

Samuel David Bishop

Sure, if she'll remember to get behind my 2000HP SHIELD and stop chasing after people who went in too deep. Sometimes Mercy players bring it upon themselves.

C

Chance McLean

J

Justin Jolly

New mercy is a savage tho

F

Freddy Plays

Not a fan of her latest update.
30 seconds is too long of a cool down.

J

John Lorenzo Perez

Saul

K

Kaja Szotkiewicz

protect your fucking healers

P

Paval Vlad

a healer is just as good as her team... in my opinion you can't carry with a healer if you have total shit dps and tanks that had 2x lobotomies

A

Austin T. Street

"Protect your healer!"
-'gamer girls' who don't play anything but overwatch and don't know how to keep from dying

N

Noman Saleem

Lucio main says hi to you Mercy one tricks bitching abt not getting "protected". Learn other heroes or position yourself properly.

A

Austin T. Street

I never need protection as any of the supports and I don't expect it either because I know picking support doesn't make the game all about me

C

Clara

Better positioning lul

정진우

Fuck Mercy

Lol jk

M

Megan Parry

"One tricks" because actual Mercy mains have never existed, am I right!?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom