Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Wow servers are dropping like Flys. U join one then it shuts down after a month.

F

Frank Metts

Wow servers are dropping like Flys. U join one then it shuts down after a month.

J

Joshua Stefan Bishop

Dont know what u been joining iv run a server from day one only had to do 3 resets back when data problems JurassicArk1111

J

Jai McDonald

Not ours! Before the corruption issues we ran same map no wipe for about 4 months. We wiped for rag initially and havent changed since..no intention to either. Not super boosted so aimed at a longer life. Got great community. Wanna know more leme know

G

Garra Spade

Not mine

E

Evan Giguere

They all do it bro, a month is a looong time for a dedi in my experience, official is the way to go

M

Matt Louden

Same here. I'm tired of starting over. I may just do PVE official whenever and just play there so I know it'll stay up forever

M

Maliq Williams

I think the server I’m on has been up probably longer than I’ve been there. We just did a fresh start on ragnarok. I’m pretty sure I started at the beginning of summer vacation in June earlier this year

N

Nick West

thats why you play official

R

Robbie Vivian

Pc hosted Xbox servers are gonna be great. My friends and I are going to be hosting one if anyone is interested.

Z

Zach Caley

Too much crying and bullshit for the owner of the server to deal with. Especially when we gotta pay for the server to b up no1 else lol

J

James Gabrielson

A month is a good one lol usually they last 2 weeks. It's why official is the only way to go

G

Garra Spade

Bull crap my server has been up consistently for around 6 months

M

Mitchell Cole

I've have 3 different servers wiped I'm done fuck wildcats

M

Mitchell Cole

Wildcard

V

Victor Soto

I’m an admin for a server that is PvPvE. Our server was good for 4 months straight but we ran into a little problem with the xbox and it wiped everyone. But we are back up and running everything is boosted for now to make up for the loss of the wipe so if you or anyone is interested. Message me or reply back to me.

T

Tracy Dale

Not mine it's ongoing since may

C

Cameron Lee Harris

Well yeah that's what you get for playing dedi, no gurantee its a stupid idea , as soon as the admin doesn't wanna play it anymore bye server and all your work

C

Cory Huddleston

Looking for people to join my 24/7 Ragnarok server.X10xp X5 harvest X70 tame X30 hatch speed X20 growth speed Infinite weight. Pve during the week pvp on weekends. Community center at green obelisk with server rules inside. No starters no one is being made admin do not ask. Add DAedALuS3237 to join or message me for any questions.

D

Dave Brown

Trying to keep ours populated people that are left been playing for 2 year and ain't going nowhere if your looking for anything abit more reliable. 165 island legacy plenty of room to build and plenty of help if u need

G

Glenn Schneider

#ThatsNotMyServer #OfficialBaby

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom