Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Would someone be kind enough to explain why nitradi servers are such a big thing right...

S

Sam Gane

Would someone be kind enough to explain why nitradi servers are such a big thing right now?

I understand they were just released but what are the benefits as to Xbox hosted servers?

C

Colby Kay

BRONTOS

C

Colby Kay

Better ping

C

Colby Kay

Map quality is readable

S

Sam Gane

Is there a way of identifying which are nitrate and which aren't when sifting through the open servers?

D

Donald O'Neill

When the game is hosted on a device specifically dedicated to hosting servers you will notice many changes from your ping to the way the graphics render.

E

Earl Nelson

Dedicated server clusters backup files in case corrupting so it's a roll back not a complete reset more server options with capability of editing the game.ini files which is a major game changer for dedicated servers and the options and servers they can run

M

Megan Lopez

It's awesome, our host can fix a problem from his phone and restart the server. Instead of waiting for hours for him to get off work. The glitches are next to non, brontos. Over all I enjoyed getting to play for hours without freezing or getting kicked mid flight.

S

Sam Gane

It feels as though it's quite cost prohibitive for larger servers though... that said I don't know how many people would be willing to pay for a 32+ person server long term

D

Douglas Cofty

I think the biggest thing for Xbox server hosts is the fact that the server can be restarted remotely whereas Xbox server is down until you get back home to reset not to mention back ups restart from back ups etc.

L

Leif Young

It so smooth!!!!

S

Steven Rowley

Stability

O

Orlando Pina

New nitrado server available: Scorched and the second one is ragnorok. Come add the Facebook group Satans Playground. Enjoy fresh for anyone to enjoy and have fun. NO alphas so battle to the top and rule it all how ever you like. Add Tequila 41 for any questions you may have or message me here.

Satans Playground

-No Rules
It's no rules so there's no complaining between the players over who did what, It's pvp and everyone will have to realize it. Make alliances! Tame! Breed! Compete for the alpha title against everyone else!!⚔

Rates
XP: 4x
Taming: 4x
Harvest: 4x
Egg laying interval: 0.5x
Mating interval: 1x
Egg hatch: 15x
Maturing speed: 7x

Player stats
Health: 1
Stamina: 2.5
Oxygen: 1