Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Would guys approve of a 3rd party controller? I know it's wired and made by Hori but...

T

Tyler Craig

Would guys approve of a 3rd party controller? I know it's wired and made by Hori but seems pretty comparable to Nintendos 1st party

L

Luis Ernesto Cardenas

Consider myself a brand guy... but tell me how does it feel

C

Casey Milliken

I tend to be a Nintendo brand person myself as well but it has the Nintendo seal so that is good in my eyes.. I'm sure it'll be pretty good

C

Colie Elizabeth

Aa far as aesthetics, I had this and the legit one confused for a while lol. Idk about pros, but def get nintender brand joycin grips. I got a red one not realizing it was off brand, there's a big gap between the trigger buttons and the back of the grip that makes it a pain to use

G

Glen Houde

I can honestly see the difference in quality, I'm sure it will work fine but the dpad isn't for me

T

Tyler Craig

It feels nice. The R and L buttons could be slightly moved to the back of the controller. Dpad could be better but it's rarely used. Other than that, solid controller

J

Joshua Tripp

I'm considering investing in an 8bitdo controller and see how those go

J

John Piazza

Switch Force did a review on it. Unfortunately when you delve into it a bit more you realize it doesn't have gyro controls, hd rumble, regular rumble, amiibo scanning support... the lack of gyro alone means I can't use it for Splatoon 2. Might as well pay more and get the real deal so you're not missing a ton of features.

T

Tyler Craig

I don't use gyro controls anyway, so it's not a problem and rumble doesn't matter to me, honestly

D

Dan Olejniczak

The look of that D-pad has me a little nauseous. Lol. Everything else looks fine, but I bought a 3rd party pro controller for WiiU, and I will never make that mistake again.

J

John Piazza

Also with it being corded and the Switch not having a usb port you can only play games docked.

C

Chris Bizarro

That dpad looks like shit

J

James Buckley

Why do you care if I approve?

E

Eric Brady

I tend to stick with nintendo made controllers, I might try the hori fight stick for switch but I prefer nintendo made controllers

M

Maarten Tummers

I think its decent tbh. Nothing like the pro controller but i like it more than the joycons for intended use

D

Daniel Garcia

You don't need anyone's approval. If you like it, use it :)

J

Justin Vargo

The fact it's wired rules it out for me...otherwise I'd consider it

R

Ryne Santos

Depends on what you want to play. Platformers and fighters, sure. Anything else, maybe.

H

Haydn Michael Leyshon

I felt one in Game before it feels pretty good by all I have heard it's a really good budget controller for the switch

J

Josh Marsh

The pro controller's Dpad is already sketchy... this looks fucking awful haha

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom