Contact advertising [email protected]

With everyone complaining (or cheering) about the Mercy nerf, I’d just like to point...

• Thread starter Rebecca Forrester
  • Start date
R

Rebecca Forrester

With everyone complaining (or cheering) about the Mercy nerf, I’d just like to point out Mercy is gonna be a BLAST to play when the Uprising mode comes back.

E

Emily Broekhuizen

Everyone can res eachother in the uprising event so hers will be a useless ability, unless they change something about it

B

Brandon Axem

I never liked playing Vanilla Uprising anyway lol. Moira > Mercy

Especially with all the walking bots waiting to get the life sucked outta them for heals?! BOI

D

Dorian Arcia

You do know it’s not gonna be the same mode, right? Probably not even the same heroes. That was a lore related event. Unless another Omnic Crisis rises with Null Sector at the forefront again and the same 4 characters go out to fight them, it won’t be the same.

S

Syed Muhammad Danish Bukhari

I can see them offering a new event, with Uprising there too for those interested. Need a Talon/Blackwatch operation this time.

Reaper / Moira / Genji / Mcree / ???

김해민

I want infiltration mode like the cinematics where you have to reach a point with widow, sombra, reaper, moira

C

Curtis James Littlechild

If it does.

U

Udi Haguel

what's the uprising mode?

K

Kevin Sørensen

Omg Yess

B

Best Asura

Can't wait

D

Dinis Pedroso

Will we play her old self in the mode?

E

Emma Rebecca

Am I the only one curious about what this event is going to be this year? Like they can't just keep bringing back the uprising event it doesn't make sense as it was an event that existed to reveal things about lore and wasn't based around a holiday or a real world time of year like the other events. People are assuming it's going to be exactly the same but that doesn't make sense. I'm more expecting this event to be a new aspect of lore each year that makes more sense than it always being about the uprising

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Her Rez IS still going to be faster than the other characters' Rez though. Like do ya'll remember how slow the rez in this game mode actually was? It's not instant, it's not 1.75 seconds. And the generic AI isn't exactly like a human Widow landing a headshot on her during it. You make it sound like she just doesn't have an E ability lol.

L

Lauren Ashley Reed

Im so mad i missed out on some of these events, i joined around October so i only got to see junks revenge and meis snowball fight

C

Christopher Casarez

Lol i may miss the 3 rez so this might be a challenge since i still main nerf mercy

V

Val Escobedo

I miss this one. I hope they bring this back this year.

L

Lanie Sjödin

I wish they’d introduce a “legacy” mode where everyone is pre-nerf/buff

E

Edward Philippe Jules Ignacio

No she aint imagine in legendary mode without resurrection

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom