Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Will the switch work good with this projecter? I'm thinking of just using a projecter...

L

Lavi Absol Bookman

Will the switch work good with this projecter? I'm thinking of just using a projecter instead of a tv since the tv I have is my brother old tv.

J

Jermaul W

If it takes hdmi input then yes.

B

Brandy Aird

If it has a HDMI port, you should be good. I have a few projectors and it works with all of them.

J

Jason Chud Grinder Hagan

Be prepared to spend some money on some black out curtains... can’t be more than like 50 lumens of brightness

D

Daniel Watters

Those cheap mini projectors suck. Read the fine print and look at the output resolution. Likely 640x480 or thereabouts and yeah likely not bright enough either.

K

K.C. Lauf

Contrast ratio and brightness are the biggest factors in projectors. Some barely light up a room in complete darkness let alone get ANY of the base dynamic range you would see on a regular panel TV. Even though the LED bulb will last for tens of years, the quality of other parts and specs aren’t going to be in favor at that price. Just a word of warning, projectors require focusing and angling to get best picture. If you’re a pixel peeper then a sub 100$ projector will not make you happy. No matter if it has hdmi or not.

G

Guilherme Cotta

too cheap to be good

N

Noah Elijah Galanti

I’d keep the receipt just in case.Cheap things are rarely good things.

J

Jeffrey M Batson

Works great and looks great if you have a good light in it

J

Jason Kay

The 1080P is likely only the supported input resolution, what you need to look for is something like the Native Resolution which will be a lot lower and in many cheap projectors are around 800 x 480 which means it scales the 1080p signal to the lower resolution. Playing on these doesn't look great but for sprite based games it looks fairly decent.

D

Daniel Watters

320x240 resolution. It's a toy. A shitty one at that.

M

Max Spielberg

True 1080p Epson 2045 is $600 on Amazon

M

Max Spielberg

I realize it's a huge difference but so is the image quality

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Haha, 'FULL HD'

A

Ash O'Donnoubhain

I use this projectors previous model for my camping trip movies where I can hook it up to an inverter and don't care if it get's stolen. I sometimes hook my retron 5 up to it where graphics don't mean squat, but for the Switch... Honestly, you'll be able to play the games, but graphics wise it'll look like crap. With anything beyond backyard movies and old 8-bit stuff it looks liek you're watching a VHS movie through a screen door (look up "screen door effect").

M

Miguel Ruiz

Maybe anyother genre Not for FPS. Bacause of the imput lag.

T

Trevor Verhelst

No. NOTHING looks good on a $50 projector. Lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom