Contact advertising [email protected]

Will have my 1st gaming pc in a week or so. Looking for quality games to play. I...

M

Matt Gagnon

Will have my 1st gaming pc in a week or so. Looking for quality games to play. I usually play anything besides games like League of legend types so yeah. I'll prob get gta, rb6, possibly pubg. New to keyboard and mouse also so Id like some good quality story mode games to get used to it also. Dying light might be fun on pc as I played it on console

G

Graham Crawford

Divinity 2 is the shit right now.

A

Anton Ramirez

Shadow of Mordor, a story about my uncle nice lil indie platformer. Then play any of your favorite console games and experience it in a new way the Witcher 3 is great assassin's Creed are sick farcrys. tons of RTS I don't think you'll have a problem finding a gane

B

Baden West

overwatch is another good online FPS which Is fantastic especially if you have a friend to play with. Witcher 3 is a thoroughly good game with amazing visuals which is a nice way to showcase the performance of your rig.

W

Wilfy Fletcher

for graphics.... Dishonoured 2, skyrim, fallout 4, witcher 3, metro last light, farcry 4, Dragon Age, Tomb Raider, Doom, Battlefield 1, Total Warhammer, few different types of games with varying styles of play, some are story driven some are not! but all will be a joy to play on a new system and all are excellent games

R

Richard Sanders

im playing Divinity Original SIn 2 at the moment having fun

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom