Contact advertising [email protected]

why some english speaking people hates other people who don't speak english in OW?...

P

Paulo Catanghal

why some english speaking people hates other people who don't speak english in OW? Does OW restrict the use of other language?

K

Kyele Cedric Beniga

If you're trying to communicate, speak english.

P

Paulo Catanghal

what if they can't? like they are not confident with talking in english?

A

Aadil Saqib

I hate it because besides English, the most common languages are French and Russian. And people use them to swear and cuss at you when theyre losing. It sounds horrid, honestly.

A

Aadil Saqib

I've started hating both languages because of how rash they sound.

P

Paulo Catanghal

Well, in my country. Even your mother is included with the insults and they even try to harrass you in the worst way possible.

L

Luke Barnett

EU servers can be frustrating. In a game where communication is key, having a region with 25 different different languages can lead to being unable to communicate.

M

Mehdi Yıldırım

USING ANOTHER LANGUAGE IS NOT A PROBLEM. If you are in a competitive match and IF THE COMMON LANGUAGE IS ENGLISH. You NEED to use ENGLISH if you want THEM to UNDERSTAND you. Beside, it is beautiful to hear other languages.

P

Paulo Catanghal

what if all of my team mates are russian? should i speak english?

M

Mehdi Yıldırım

Is this too hard to understand? If you yell something in the voice chat over and over again and again in a different language that we don't understand, this is not "communicating"- this is being toxic and ****head.

V

Vladimir Bakadearest

Funny fact, I have guild mate that is French speaker as me but we chat in English even in Inbox.

T

Tiril-Linéa Solem

Because people start screaming in another language at you telling you to do stuff and you dont understand what tjeyre saying, like whats the point in talking if no one understands?

S

Seany Jiménez

Well I talked english and the toxic sexist people started saying you are a stupid indian bicht even tho I'm from Costa Rica

U

Udi Haguel

I'm fine with English, and it's not my native language.

L

Leonardo Varela

Well, I'm from Latin America, Uruguay to be more precise, so I should be playing on Brazil.

The thing is, I play games since I was a kid, I started in online games at the age of 11. I know how the people on the brazilian servers is, I play CS:GO a LOT, and, honestly, when I bought Overwatch I decided to find the way to play in NA. I found the way, and since day 1 in OW I'm always playing in NA... I NEVER use spanish in chat or voice chat, I always use english.
It's common sense, you want to communicate with your team, you MUST learn the language of the server.

C

Charlie Black

Not a native English speaker.

Hate people who use the games voice comms to speak in any other language than English unless the whole group speaks the same language.

The voice communication tool in Overwatch is there to ease communication between team members in regards to make the match easier to control and to win, not for people to sit and have casual conversations in.There's a ton of free voice comms out there that you can use if you wanna keep chatting away in a language that no one else understand and hinder the rest of the team to communicate properly.

A

Amir Goodger

Not everyone understands English. Not everyone understands any other language other then English.

J

James Gribbin

When like 4/6 members of the team are speaking English and 1 person is speaking anything else, we CLEARLY don't understand them, that just gets annoying because they're basically just talking over everyone else with 0 valuable input.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom