Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Why is it those who are apparently good but use smurfs decide to fuck over other...

• Thread starter Joseph Grabianowski
  • Start date
J

Joseph Grabianowski

Why is it those who are apparently good but use smurfs decide to fuck over other players. It’s ridiculous and uncalled for.

O

Oswald Austin

Because their not good and this is their 30th smurf that got carried through the placements because thanks to gold sharing on a xbox you can have 5000000+ different accounts on the same Xbox and only need to pay for gold and the game one time. Allowing for a thick forest to hide the trolls in

O

Oswald Austin

Prefer players and ask for screen shots of overbuff and oversumo (oversumo kinda sucks for 99.99% of everything, but you will see their last 5 games trend so you'll know if they've been getting carried or actually krillin it

D

Dominique Tarzan Edwards

People smurf to play with lower sr friends or to practice other heroes they dont main in comp.

J

Joey Rafael Quiles

I’m a masters tank main and I want to learn dps so I smurf because realistically I’m not a masters dps anyways. I always want to continue learning how to play. Always want to get better. Smurfs help. Plus sometimes its nice not to sweat every game

R

Robbie Stucrew

I smurf so I can play with my lower ranked friends. Also so that I can practice heroes that I'm not as good with at my elo

D

Donny OG MallGod Diamond

I don't smurf because I'm not a pussy and don't care about me elo. Niggas care so much about there appearance to other players. That's why they smurf. They want to look good at all times when a majority are just too trash to get wins at "their" elo.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom