Contact advertising [email protected]

Why is it that when a salty guy wants to shit talk a girl he automatically calls her...

K

Kelly McCloud

Why is it that when a salty guy wants to shit talk a girl he automatically calls her fat? Is that supposed to be insulting?
It’s the number one insult I hear. It’s not even clever.
I just had a game where I entered voice chat, got called a c*nt, fat, and had the guy mimic everything I said. The only thing I did was say “hello”
It’s toxic shit like that which ruins the game
* For the record since it’s come up so many times, it did not hurt my feelings (because why would it?), the reason I felt the urge to complain is the fact that you can’t enter voice chat without a barrage of random pointless insults being spewed at you for being a girl.

Y

Yahia Belabbas

blizzard supports the toxic guys

M

Minty Moon

That's why I don't say shit in voice chat until mid game if I need to make a call. Starting off a game with hello from a female just brings out the trolls for some reason. Usually if I stay silent until callouts people are too focused to care.

D

Dylan Becker

Z

Zach NiceBoat Gnireod

Reminds me of the Call of Duty games.

Sometimes when I hear a girl I always just say "ZOMG is that a gurl?!" In a really exaggerated voice because I think it's funny. People used to do that seriously.

J

Justin Lira Aguero

The fact that u r showing it bothers u is y he's doing it

A

Aiham H. Al-Shummari

fat?? that's just stupid, i prefer cum catcher.

B

Binx Bumstead

It's either "fat", "slut" "whore" "fake gamer girl" or some dumb shit like that. It's cause guys dont know how to act around us and think they're better than us.

T

Tully Blackmore

This shit is why I don't use voice chat

C

Chris Rogow

I hear a lot of salty things in Overwatch. Congratulations, you heard one of the many salty things.

A

Alex Smith

Ignore them. they're just desperate to get laid.

J

James De La Thompson

Press X to Doubt

I

Indra Fairyice

happens in every online games oh well
u girls should take a rest from voice chat, dont let them let u down.

M

Morgan Renee Rakes

Because they want you to get bothered.

J

Jason Groom

This is what happens when you give neckbeards the internet

M

Muhammad Wira Pratama

I salty when needed

C

Chandra Correll

Fat is literally such an unoriginal insult lol

K

Kelly McCloud

Honestly yeah I see girls complaining about this issue daily in this group and for the most part w.e nbd, just the scale of negativity I encountered is honestly the worst I’ve ever experienced

V

Vee-Kin Yap

Coz the dumbschitts have an overexaggerated opinion of themselves.. and probably hides in the basement playing computer games

T

Turner Thompson

Everyone knows if you really wanna cut deep talking shit to a girl, you tell her to fix her eyebrows. That'll haunt her for years.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom