Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Why is it every game...even the losses...i am always the team leader in score? Does...

J

Justin Barabash

Why is it every game...even the losses...i am always the team leader in score? Does anyone else have trouble with shitty team mates?

A

Augusto Filho

Leader with 416p?

C

Collin Cripps Rhynold

Leader with 416p? Really dude? Try having a 23-27 and getting 1000p+ every match....

G

Garrett DeHaan

Some weapons will give you more p with less sprayed. I used the dual squelcher constantly in splatoon1. I even used it in turf wars and I would always get 1st or 2nd in p. Even though the aerospray guy did way more than I did. Its an odd system tbh.

D

Dominique Stepherson

Oh i see nobody told you the law of Splatoon. well ill spell it out for ya sir.

"The better you are, the worse your team is"

thats just how they balance the game so that EVERYONE has a fair chance of winning. you literally have 2 choices for propper competitive play. Slamon run, and a League squad of 4. Enjoy

A

Aaron Hughes

Maybe some drop out and then get replaced so they have low numbers too.
It has been happening a lot recently

J

Jeffrey M Batson

Don't talk about bad team mates with that paint count to pile on you should have at least 600-1000P to say you're pulling your weight in a turf war. Ranked game modes are different but they don't display your personal paint count for that.

J

Justin Barabash

Ya i had one bad game with only two of us. But this is normal

J

Jesus Lugo

Nope don't really have that issue so much. I do what I can to carry the team most the time and I play with my girlfriend in a lobby. She happens to be pretty good herself.

I

Isabelle Cooper

I always score between 650 and 950 and am always first or second best player. Then my youngest son has ago and scores like 150

J

John Smith

Play salmon run its fun! N u get rewards that u can redeem in the shady small counter outside and beside the salmon run shop

J

Jesus Lugo

The key is to use gear with abilities that compliments your weapon.

J

Jesus Lugo

J

Justin Rachels

I avg. 1000 per game and lose about 70% of the time

J

James Henderson

Especially turf war

S

Sam Sibilski

Leader with 3 kills? XD

J

Jonathan Figueroa

Leader with 416? Lmao

J

Jesus Lugo

Justin Barabash the issue is the gun your using if your only averaging 3.4 kills with the Splatter Shot Pro you should consider changing your weapon. The Splatter Shot Pro is one of the best weapons for long range to kill and cover ink. Fire rate isn't the best for covering ink to score. But you should at least being killing like crazy averaging around d 5-6 minimal. I would recommend the Aero Spray MG, very high fire rate good for scoring. Damage is low so you won't be doing alot of killing but that obviously isn't the main focus in Splatoon. You should however be covering a ton of turf with the Aerospray scoring at least 1000p per game.

Z

Zachary Lee Kynaston

I typically score between 900-1100 most matches. It's important to remember that at any time you are probably playing the game with a fair amount of children, so it's important to stay patient.

T

Tyler Craig

416p is top of the leader? Wow, pathetic honestly

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom