Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Why is everyone encouraging 2d and sidescrolling games games for the Switch? Like, I...

• Thread starter Evan Hugh Mungus Margenthaler
  • Start date
E

Evan Hugh Mungus Margenthaler

Why is everyone encouraging 2d and sidescrolling games games for the Switch? Like, I see how they are fun but almost anything else can run those games. We need more games that use the Switch to its full potential

E

Edwin Jardeleza Jr.

I guess its easy to pick up and play.
2d sidescrolling is perfect on the switch since you can pick it up and go then finish/continue where you left off.

J

Jay Bazely

I want Phantasy Star Online for switch, hopefully Japan gets the GameCube classic of Phantasy Star Online 1&2 plus because that had English in it.

A

Aaron Briggs

What wrong with side scrolling games ? They are a blast. Not every game needs to take full advantage of a system. Most consoles games hardly utilize the consoles full potential

T

Tabatha Jones

Heck I would love some iPhone games ported to the switch as long as they are cheap. Not every thing has to be epid

P

Patrick French-McQuilkin

feeling the need to use the most of the switch's capabilities isnt nintendo's set of ideals. theyre about fun, and if a 2d sidescroller is fun it'll work

M

Matthew Cherney

I hear yah. I'm hoping for more soon cause in not into those types of games and I haven't used my switch in a few months. Looking forward to Mario though :)

S

Scott Buttocolla Brooks

I would like to see a "2d" style pixelated open world game. Think Super Mario, or A Link to the Past but open world. I think that would be a cool concept. If I wanted another 2d or side scrolling game I would plug my Wii U in again and go to the virtual shop.

D

David LaLau

Lol if you are going to have a potential conversation you might as well get a pc brah

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Switch needs a wide variety of games. Different people like different styles of games, so we should have something for everyone

A

Adrian Martinez

I agree we need more variety on the switch.

J

Joshua Hill

These aren't the entire life of the switch, these are only one point whole people work on better things. The other systems tend to lack on these type of things so the Nintendo is building it's nostalgia power.

J

Joshua Pearl

Personally I play AAA non-exclusives on PS4 Pro...so that's why I recommend more bite sized experiences for Switch

R

Ryan Dale

The 3D games and/or games that take full advantage of the console's power take more time to develop, so while they're working on those we're getting 2D side scrolling games and retro pixel games (or ports).

A

Aaron Gonzalez

Nostalgia. Nuff said

R

Rob Metzger

2d games are easy to pick up and play. I personally love 2d shmups and would like to see some on the switch.

T

Tim Ceaser

I agree, I enjoy minecraft and zelda and would appreciate a virtual console, but it would be nice to see more games use the hardware to its potential.

S

Spencer Miller

Because why not? 2D games can be just as good as 3D.

A

Adam Onria Montalto

Agreed

J

Juan Núñez

Shovel Knight is a great game, and he disagrees with you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom