Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Why do my games keep crashing into the home menu and then receive messages on...

T

Thomas Boye

Why do my games keep crashing into the home menu and then receive messages on malfunctioning? It just happen twice in Splatoon 2 and one time earlier in MK8D/BotW?? My console is the launch edition so I don't know, I've treated all my Nintendo Switch stuff like it was my own child.. I need your thoughts on it.

W

Wyndham Barros

Are you using a microSD card?

B

Becky Lattof

As with any electronic device, always good to try a reboot.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

If all else fails try contacting Nintendo customer support and see if they can help.

J

Jeromiah Lewis

You just made me go check the game I have saved to my micro SD card that was having the same issue. I checked for corrupted data, and when it was done it said there was nothing, followed by a prompt saying to try and redownload the game. I'm doing that atm, but it seems like that could help. Maybe try?

J

Justine Franco Hernandez Peralta

Are you all digital?

Z

ZJ Setzer

while we’re on similar topics, SanDisk is about the only microSD card i would trust in my Switch. anyone else using something different?

R

Robert Lee Jackson

What mortak kombat 8 is on switch. Dang yall getting crunk

C

Chris Wilson

I bought a SanDisk 128GB micro SD card with my launch Switch. 3 1/2 months later after putting almost 250 hours into BOTW, that SD card stopped working and like a noob I had all my save data on it and lost everything. Nintendo said it was the SD card and SanDisk said it was fried and then offered to replace it after filling out some paperwork. Luckily I know the GameStop staff well and they took care of me. Lesson learned

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom