Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Why did people keep abusing the system and ruining it for the rest of us?

J

Jonathan Balofsky

Why did people keep abusing the system and ruining it for the rest of us?

N

Neil Rickard

That was ALWAYS going to happen.

J

Josh Brown

Wow. That didn't last long at all. Stupid trolls.

S

Stan Lee Stanley

everyone wants to bitch when they get a defective product.

it
happens
you
nimrods

C

Cesar Neg

Well, that was fast

J

Jonathan Jurczak

It's not funny, though. These angry little machildren put so much effort into ruining shit, and build nothing positive. :mad:

Let those kids fall into the dustbin of history.

M

Marc Re Percussion

I have a defective switch but still love it haha

N

Nicholas Livick

Wow. That was such a well written article with lots of information. Should have just linked to Nintendo's announcement

L

Levi Thomas

The console has problems but nintendtards will blame people and not Nintendo..

S

Steve Stvo Jay

Negative reviews do happen, we can’t like everything.

A

Anders Salvesen

Not that you could review games on switch anyways. Otherwise tonnes of games would be ignored by the bad reviews lol

L

Levi Thomas

If you.think.the switch is perfect then you are a cancerous nintendo switch fanboy..I've had it for sometime now and every game has frame rate issues.. I games even crash more often than any console.I've had before

S

Stefan Ortego

Eh, my switch was bent and I sent it back to them. The replacement unit I got back was also bent. It's whatever. Shit works.

M

Muhammad Nordin Abdullah

M

Michael Parks

Who said anything about trolls? Knowing how Nintendo handles the least bit of negativity (remember when they killed Swapnote?), this isn't surprising.

E

Esteban Castillo

why the heck are you guys talking about bent switches and other topics that arent even SLIGHTLY related to online game review services?

T

Tyler Snook

Honestly disabling the reviews is kinda childish are they not aware how many silly reviews appear on amazon daily it’s just people having alittle fun making others laugh

W

Will Hill

Because Xbox and Playstation says its for kids

Even though more kids play their console than adults

T

Tom Walsh

Hopefully they’l put it back up and not just a basic review system like on Wii U/3DS. I’ve not had chance to put any up but maybe have it like Twitter so for each question you can only put so many charactors.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom