Contact advertising [email protected]

Why are people on here and overwatch so judgemental I'm legit about to leave this group

G

Guy Guerine

Why are people on here and overwatch so judgemental I'm legit about to leave this group

C

Christopher Thompson

People are judgemental in general. Has nothing to do with Overwatch. Just people.

M

Michael Nguyen

People just like to be dicks, they usually already have a shitty life, so they want to make others feel the same way

D

Desmond Buquing

Do it no balls.

C

Curtis James Littlechild

Do it pussy!

A

Ash Carter

No one cares that you’re upset. Please leave quietly.

T

Tj Ulrich

GGEZPZNOOB

G

Guy Guerine

Smh these people

T

Tj Ulrich

Get gud, kid!

K

Katareina Crescente

Guy its like that in many groups, you just have to ignore tmem

C

Crystal Gordon

Leave while you can

T

Trevor Kujo

It's kind of a more competative game tbh. It's gonna have that kind of community. There are nice and rude people in this community but no community will ever not have ass people.

M

Mark Walls

No need to announce your departure

K

Kevin Alderwick

Worst flounce ever 1/10

L

Lin Galini

Every group of OW is the same. Dont pay attention or lower your self esteem to our level. There's nothing bad about being a little bit toxic, but within logical borders.

C

Cody Burdick

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Honestly, why do people announce they're leaving a group like anyone really cares? No offense bro, but this looks like a call for attention. If it was bad enough, you would have left without a word.

C

Cesar Arredondo

You wanna know what pisses me off? When my gay-ship post aren't approved and yet other ship like Hanzo X McCree and almost naked female characters get approved. Wow, yeah - nice logic there!

J

Jessica Gibbs

It's way more toxic here than for other video games, I agree. Like "bait" posts? What do people gain from that? Like, you managed to upset some people, are congratulations in order? I don't even get it.

A

Ashe Lee

You're a new member who posted negatively about people who ship "non-canon" couples aka being toxic yourself now you're posting about "Why are people on here and overwatch so judgemental I'm legit about to leave this group" - literally just leave. Your bait posts are garbage and no one feels bad for you, clearly, by reading these replies.

With that said..

N

Nosty Lin

just leave. people hate different ideas in here for no reason.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom