Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Who's all enjoying Stardew Valley?! Show me your love for the game!

• Thread starter Christopher Cantrell
  • Start date
C

Christopher Cantrell

Who's all enjoying Stardew Valley?! Show me your love for the game!

B

Bethany Woodcock

Getting it (and SMO) on Friday!! So excited!

C

Chauntelle Loveall

Love it

D

Dominick Esposito

I hate it... spent so much of my free time playing it that I’m becoming addicted and can’t put it down

D

Diana Gunn Fields

It is so addictive! No clue what I'm doing, but enjoy doing it lol

H

Hannah Fleming

I’ve had it on both pc and ps4. It’s such an incredible game. I should have waited to buy on switch. It’s worth the money

R

Rocco Bennett

Dude best value in gaming history. Love it

S

Seth Leones

I got lucky enough to get ancient seeds and immediately multiplied it on my seed maker, making a fortune out of my first year already! + 100% more addiction cuz of my richness.

T

Tammy Plumley

I just love it! Im wondering how my son and I are going to share the switch between me playing stardew valley and him Mario Odyssey tomorrow. Lol!

L

Leanne Younk

I've played over 80 hours... This game has consumed my life. I'm in Summer of year 3.

J

Jason Kay

It's pretty good. Not normally my type of game as the repetitive nature of taking care of the plants and mining usually bugs me but as soon as I got the sprinklers I got a lot more into the game.

J

Jonathan Patimo

E

Eric Munoz

You mean Farmville???

R

Rachel Burns

I haven't bought it but the more of these posts i see the more i want it, i play alot of harvest moon but was unsure about this game so i may buy it.

B

Bella Hale

I love it so much.

L

Luc Lauzon

I never played any sort of game like this ever but it has consumed all my gaming time.

L

Luke Cable

I wish they would fix the sleeping bug because i am too scared to play thinking i will be wasting my time and it's gonna reset my day.

D

Daniel Rasmussen

My wife says it is the best thing that has happened to her since we got married, I bought her a Switch just for this game.

L

Luciana Freeman

Nope lol

A

Alison Habetler

I'm having troubles fishing.... is there a tutorial in the game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom