Contact advertising [email protected]

PC who else is rocking 7700k and 1080ti?

• Thread starter Kevin Antonio Figueroa
  • Start date
K

Kevin Antonio Figueroa

who else is rocking 7700k and 1080ti?

J

John Holland

No one

R

Richard Bevan

Me

K

Kevin Raayman

ryzen 7 1800 runs better for half the price :)

H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

Me but only when my AMD 1700 comes in. It's gonna be so much better for this game.

L

Leland R Metzger

Me actually :)

T

Thomas Snowball

yarpp

M

Michael Divers

Use whatever you want that runs the game all this ryzen is better no i7 is better is stupid. As a long time user of intel I have to say their last 2 gen's of i7's have been weak and amd had gained ground with ryzen but that's not to say a 7700k and an 1080ti isn't going to kill this game when it comes to fps. I'll be playing on an i7 6700k and gtx 1080 but I'm not pushing 4K only 1440p and I know I'll be fine at max.

J

Jordan Palmer

I'm actually getting a Ryzen 7 1700X to go with my 1080 Ti. I debated a long time whether or not to get a 7700K, but I think I finally decided to go with AMD.

P

Paul Grathwohl Jr.

I5 4690k right now but I'm switching to a 7700k very soon

H

Haramoto Yusei

1060 ti...

A

Adam Skinner

How many 1080's though?

L

Leonard Montalvo

I have 3 atm but 1 is my old parts/spare so nothing good in it (gtx 670+4690k) but I have a 7700k build with SLI 1080TI Founders from EVGA and a 1700x Ryzen build with a 1080TI FTW3 i just finished building yesterday, but its a mini itx just for my tv mainly. I love them both, ryzen is awesome so much HP in a chip and it runs very cool! 7700k is my main go to when pure gaming tho for that extra fps with 144hz monitor. I have both, love both and both priced accordingly in my eyes because AMD had alot to prove and Intel now has competition and hopefully will make a change. (Wiring not done and tempered glass not on as u can see on mini but its pretty much done!)

L

Leonard Montalvo

7700k one

C

Cee Watkins

I'm rockin a Ry1800x and stable at 4.2 guess my chip was made on a Wednesday

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom