T

Ted Kubiak

How so

C

Cate Auker

What did I miss I've been sick

C

Chris Anderson

It was giving me an error message and wouldn't load anything so now I'm uninstalling it and reinstalling it

J

Jason Woltjen

Don't worry mate. The majority of ARK players are struggling with this. Myself included. Wildcard is not looming so hot either right now.

C

Chris Anderson

I think someone snuck an virus into the update

M

Magedien Samodien

ooohhh. .. I did a hard reset like 10 times... working fine now... did 1 hard reset again today as it would not launch.... another update will probably be applied this week.

J

Justin Blow

1. Press the home button on your controller.
2. Go to settings
3. Network settings
4. Go offline
5. Go online
6. Wait 30 seconds
7. Play ark
100%

L

Luke Painter

Didnt want launch for me so i did 1 hardreset and its working now

M

Magedien Samodien

I had to hard reset again today. ark would not launch..... 1 hard reset did the trick... hope they update soon to fix this.... I almost lost all my rexes in the ob.... made it online with 10 minutes to spare.

J

Justin Blow

C

Chris Anderson

Copy that

C

Chris Anderson

Alright it took a while but I was finally able to get on ark without a problem by a while I mean I started working at it as of 8am yesterday and just now found a way to make it work for me sadly though that process meant uninstalling ark and reinstalling it all again however the one update it asked me to do I said cancel and then went to install aberration and then I was able to get into an official server

C

Chris Anderson

My internet isn't the fastest so it might not take 5 hours for it to all install for the rest of you but I insist if it asks you to update after you reinstall say no if you do end up reinstalling that is

M

Matt Pester

Both my brother and i

R

Rory Graves Jr.

If you’re getting an error code hard reset your Xbox a few times. Like don’t even let it load just keep resetting it. I did it like 7 times before I let the Xbox load up lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom