Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Who believes that a digital copy should be say $10-$15 cheaper than a physical copy? I...

W

Wil Haynes

Jus got this email....

J

Jenny Goertzen

If this happens you might as well shut down every gameshop as they would no longer be able to sell enough games to stay open.
As much as I'd love to pay less for digital your really paying an additional cost for availability,
Online will always be there. It doesn't close(unless maint) and you don't have to physically move your ass to the store or to put the game into your system

E

Ernest Edwards

I don't know about that. Everytime a game comes out digital only there is such an uproar from gaming communities because the lack of physical copies, plus there's the whole you can share your games and sell them individually thing. I think the game stores would be just fine.

G

Gemmol Lodovicus

we all agree with you, but stores would lose out on money

C

Cousineau Wolfmanduff

Side bar Also they can sell the cards with the codes for the downloads didn't think of this until just now

H

Heather Ekrom

E

Etienne Gouraige

Would agree, but that would completely defeat buying physical copies of anything. And it would be catastrophic to the storage space of the Switch, expecially since it uses MicroSD.

A

Antonio Jonathan Ka'Juan Davis

I don't agree cause resale or trade is other business trying to make money off product you already paid for. That like saying you don't get mad when someone buys something of low quantity and resales it for 2x or 3x the price.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom