Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Who believes that a digital copy should be say $10-$15 cheaper than a physical copy? I...

B

Bernardo Różewicz

I completely agree

E

Ernest Edwards

we should start an online petition

G

Godwin Salas

For real for real...you can't have the freedom to play your game on other consoles...and yeah you can't resell them etc...it should be cheaper...it's ok if it's not to much but at least

S

Smark Maultby

I just bought MARIO and Rabbids for £40. It would’ve been £50 digital.

J

Jay Bazely

Digital is that much because they gotta pay for server's and whatnot, still pisses me off slightly but that's the way it is and I understand that.

T

Tom Walsh

Definately cheaper as there's no manufacturing costs for discs and boxes.

N

Nick Parker

If you pour your heart and soul making a game would you want it being sold for less then it is really worth

B

Boy Hiersteiner

yes

J

Justin Lim

So true....... and you cannot share it

D

Dean Packard

Yes, I agree

D

David Ly

Yall are some entitled kids if you really believe that. You really want a physical copy to satisfy your materialistic desire, but you completely ignore that it costs money to maintain the digital download up time. If you've ever played an online game, then you'd know that all big companies are also constantly getting attacked by hackers. Look at blizzard!

Digital downloads is a godsend. I wanted djmax respect so bad for the ps4 but they're sold out in Korea. I ended up making a Hong Kong Psn and downloaded the game. Was playing it within an hour instead of having the physical copy shipped to my house that would've taken 2 to 4 weeks...

E

Elizabeth Zizi McFarlin

Tbh it's your choice whether you want to get digital or not. There's no incentive for companies to make digital copies cheaper.

J

Janelle Minor

they should cost about 15 in my chase but that will never happened

R

Rene Singh

Definitely agree bruh. But historically they've always been the same price. Sometimes the physical copy may even be cheaper.

S

Spen Jones

I mean take ya ass to the store instead then you wouldn’t have to worry about that

E

Ernest Edwards

Considering physical copies have the cost of packaging, discs, shipping and so on. digital should definitely be at least something cheaper ypu make a very valid point.

M

Matt Evertson

It should definitely be cheaper. For some Indy companies, that's why it is cheaper. But not for the stupid reasons you gave.

Anyone that thinks it costs as much to run a server as the complexities of manufacturing physical goods, shipping them around the world, then making room for retailer markup to turn a profit, is a moron.

Add to that, Nintendo isn't the only publisher. But they are the only ones running the show on the server. There are definitely games set
To come out from NIS and Nicalis that will be 10-20$ cheaper on eshop. As it should be.

F

Fuseini Mohammed

I agree with you 100 per cent

I

Isabelle Cooper

I agree 100% James Corden.

How can it cost more for a download? It's hideous.wouldn't be so bad if you could activate the game on our 3 switches at the same time.

J

Joel Weinlauf

They would never sell a sing physical copy.
And physical copies cost more to make ...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom