Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Who believes that a digital copy should be say $10-$15 cheaper than a physical copy? I...

T

Trevor Brown

Nobody's forcing you to buy a game

C

Cory Stone

If anything they will just raise the price of physical copies.

A

André Nascimento Granetto

It''s not just about the resaling factor. There is no manufacturing, shipping and many other costs. it should be at least 1/3 cheaper.

R

Ross Folk

as a collector would love 10 cheaper but the switch is my first full digital console

J

Jessica Bryant

$10 at least, yes

T

Tim Ceaser

I wait for sales, like monster hunter generations on the 3ds is 50% off right now. Although I would rather spend that on a physical copy

J

Justin Vargo

Should simply be cheaper because there is little to no distribution cost and there is no cost for disc or cart.

The fact you can't resell it shouldn't matter though.

A

AiAi Versteeg

The only reason they should be cheaper than physical copies is because they take up much more space the the physical copies do.

J

Justin Dawson

I have wanted to buy digital games but when they are cheaper to buy physical versions (through Best Buy's gamers club or Amazon prime), it doesn't make as much sense to do so.

S

Steven Mabee

The only digital games I buy, are games that I want that have no physical release.

A

Aaron Briggs

Not going to happen. If physical dies out you can bet your ass digital will stay the same or be more expensive.. competition is keeping prices down

F

Frank Morales

So TRUE !! I say digital should be $40 and physical be $60 that is why I never buy digital ! only SHEEP pay full price and get nothing !

A

Aaron Briggs

U guys really think digital is that much cheaper ? Better go check how much it costs to maintain the Infrastructure of petabytes and petabytes of storage on top of the network and performance to supply that to millions of people.

J

Jason Knapp

I feel it should be a few bucks cheaper. After all, part of the $60 is for the case and the actual cartridge itself

J

Jessica Fitzpatrick

It cost money and nintendo needs to make money... :-/

W

Wil Haynes

The best advantage of digital is when best buy, GameStop, orcas of late PayPal offer discounts of eshop cards $50 for sometimes deals $45-40 which has been great!!!!

K

Kenny Moran

People seem to forget the eShop has people that maintain it, those people need to get paid, so yea they save a little on materials but they have employees making sure the eShop works that deserve a pay check.

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Its to keep retailers on-side, nothing more. If a retailer had to sell for $15 more than digital they'd lose a LOT of business, that would lead to them dropping the consoles themselves because why sell something you barely make anything on anyway when there will not be the follow up software sales to make up for it.

E

Ernest Edwards

this my friend is the truth

S

Shaun Oviatt

Absolutely agree.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom