Contact advertising [email protected]

Which one should I keep for a spare and which one should I build and sell to pay for...

B

Ben Stopp

Which one should I keep for a spare and which one should I build and sell to pay for new parts???
2011 board with i7-3820 or 1155 board with i5-2500k?
I also have a 3770 chip but I want to keep that regardless... what would you do?
Keep in mind My main rig is 4790k, 16Gb 1866 ram and EVGA 1080 classified.

N

Nicklas Ebling Levy Jensen

The 2011 rig will get you more money, but it's also better where the other one will gain you less money and also less performance and lasts less time.

So what would you want? More money or better parts?

Also if you decide to sell the 2011 bundle, sell it in parts you can legit get a crap ton of money alone for the mobo.

P

Pascual Brian B. Ramos

rather sell them both and save money for future upgrade on your main rig. just sayin,.

P

Pasin Jo Chuthithanapong

sell the 2011 platform, more money, might leftover a bit for your main rig as well, old gen Intel overclocked performs like a beast till today, your 4790K will hold up with current gen program for a long time when oc'd, and that's coming from a guy using OC'd 2600K

B

Ben Stopp

Pasin Jo Chuthithanapong

B

Ben Stopp

L

Lionel Tan

Keep i7 won't be wrong. I got my sandy bridge 2600k back in 2011 to study ad and exchange. Now it's my gaming rig. Still out runs any i5.

I got a 1080ti for it. Now it's a 4K gaming box n 4times smaller .

B

Ben Stopp

Just picked up this case for $70 so I'm going to build the 2500k in it and sell it, thanks people for your advice

B

Ben Stopp

P

Pascual Brian B. Ramos

Lucky buyer to have that system. That 2500k still agood chip

B

Ben Stopp

Built only problem is the HD 7770 will only work in the last pcie slot which is 4x

B

Ben Stopp

B

Ben Stopp

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom