Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Where are the exotics dropping? I can’t seem to get any.

• Thread starter Matthew Trevino
  • Start date
M

Matthew Trevino

Where are the exotics dropping? I can’t seem to get any.

A

Ashley Lucero

Since the patch launched I’ve gotten 6, mostly in heroic strikes

V

Vicat Mauricio

^She's right! Same here.

R

Rory-mark Blignaut

Gotten a few from publics we you get them to heroic state and got from night fall ...

R

Ryan Martins

I got a couple this morning from public events and PvP

R

Ryan Martins

Gave me the same bullshit gear they always give me

S

Spencer Andrew

I got one from crucible and one from a milestone so far..

J

Jacob Johnson

Yea same man i cant get any

S

Steven Nieto

Got Prometheus in crucible tonight

L

Leunamme Larotsap Jr

Underbelly.

C

Conan Lockwood

I've been doing loads of pbulics events with fireteam emblem and have got 1 in like 50. I got the crimson but before i'd have 3 or 4 engrams in that time.

R

Russell Ooi

Oh do u have 29 pedgendary shards because XUR is selling promethus lens.. all thanks to our god 2017

C

Chris Nihilson

oh man, if you only played WoW recently... I think they borrowed Destiny's system in the newest xpac (they even put in a Destiny easter egg, but i digress): "They can drop off anything, from almost anywhere, but harder content is where the best chances are." So my guess, and just a guess, is you just need to plug away at it and get lucky. Do the most top-teir stuff you can do, and hope. Any other time, just loot everything you see.

i only say so cuz ive only played for about a week now (im that new), and 1 have like, 10 exotics already. Crimson, one of them. But the last exotic i found; i think i got it from just a random cache on mercury. No elite kill or nothin'. Just a random treasure chest to find. Same thing happened in WoW for me: random chest with usually so little inside, POW! Jackpot!

basically, a Dreg could drop one for you (though it's the least likely place, it may be possible, idk for sure), you wont know until you kill it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom