Contact advertising [email protected]

When you’re playing with someone with a high voice and finally work up the courage to...

B

Bailey Nothstine

When you’re playing with someone with a high voice and finally work up the courage to use “she” or “he” and they go “did you really just call me she?”
This happened to me with a friend I’ve been playing with for MONTHS. Almost turned my Xbox off right then

R

Ray Caverly

All little kids sound the same. They need to fuckin deal with it

M

Matthew J Crofts

Im a dude and I actively try not to talk on voice in comp because people think I am a girl. I don’t have affectations etc it’s apparently just on mic my voice sounds girly :-/

K

Kasia Gurtowska

I'm always afraid of using voice chat cuz i don't want my teammates think they're playing with little boy, it's such a shame, i hate my voice

G

Gabriel Hamilton

Did you assume my gender? I'm 12 you egg

Y

Yesenia Salazar

Happened to me a couple times lol better corrected and sorry than saying again

I

Isaiah Kisala

" yes... Is that not what you prefer? OK sorry"

A

Aaron Samson

I just usually talk in part chat hurlyluryer

J

Jelly Moon

Did they have a name like Pat or Sean...lol

J

Jennifer Champ

I usually ask now, "Hey what do you want me to call you, do you have a handle or your name? So when we are in group you know I am talking to you." then before they can answer, I give them something to call me...works well.

H

Hanz D Bulwark

I witnessed something like this. The teenage (he sounds like a teenager) boy spoke, then the the other dude said "Hi, can I add you?" then I said "Bruh, you need to understand the difference between female and a prepubescent dude." both of them stopped talking. I felt bad afterwards.

F

Fen Lavellan

I mean I get called a girl all the time lmao instead of getting offended politely correct them. I'm just a guy with a high feminine voice. Not much i can do about it.

S

Savhanna Hawthorne

I get this a lot bc my voice is in the middle and I usually give different answers depending on the crew I'm playing with. yall don't need to know me :V

B

Bailey Nothstine

guys I can’t stop calling him her because it’s just reflex at this point

C

Chelsea Schutt

Everyone thinks im a little boy

E

Emmaleigh Antonopoulos

people can tell I'm a girl, I think my voice is manly but people never say I sound like a man but they do say I sound 13 even though again my voice is not high at all... I'm 21.

M

Mohamed Ibedjaoudene

LOL

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom