Contact advertising [email protected]

when the mercy nerf goes through, can we remove all the mercy mains from this group,...

• Thread starter Kevin Antonio Figueroa
  • Start date
K

Kevin Antonio Figueroa

when the mercy nerf goes through, can we remove all the mercy mains from this group, Thanks!

M

Miguel Catalyst Hetty III

rez is still on a 30 second cooldown and valk heals and powerboosts the whole team. I am confusion

N

Nathie Ri

When the mercy nerfs go through, all the real Mercy mains will continue playing her. And i will for sure still play her

A

Angela Stevens

when the mercy nerf goes through, can we remove all the mercy mains from this group, Thanks!

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Nah

A

Autumn Scott

No thanks.

K

Kevin Antonio Figueroa

lots of triggered mercy main already

B

Bilaal Ijaz

The entire group will be removed if they do that

J

Jeismari Valentin

After we kept you alive you ungrateful heathen?! Not nice

J

Jessica Lancaster Anderson

D

Dinis Pedroso

Why wouldnt you want the person that happily wants to heal your ass? You hipocrite dps jerk

A

Ashley Dorval

when the mercy nerf goes through, can we remove all the only dps mains who can't play a healer from this group, Thanks!

M

Manuel D. Montalvo III

Not all mercy mains are a whiny bitch like you and support the game no matter what they do. As long as it's reasonable.

L

Laurynas Januskevicius

he has a point. every time a nerf rolls out/announced of mercy forums/reddit even this group is spammed for 5 days or more. Crying how she's unplayable, how ppl won't play her anymore yet they end up playing then after nerf bitching again. it's cycle of most cancerous character fanbase i would say it even rivals rick and morty fanboys.

A

Ashley Dorval

Laurynas Januskevicius but isnt that the same when anyone gets a nerf? Look at Roadhog and when Dva had her defense matrix reduced, we were seeing posts for days because of that, same when Bastion got a buff, people complained about how OP he was for weeks. It just seems silly that Mercy is the one that gets singled out as the 'problem'. We have Overwatch meme threads and selfie/guess your main threads spammed in the group all the time too, not really fair to freak out when one group of people does it but not when another does. I think the multi posts is just part of being in a large Facebook group and you have to just be an adult and scroll past the posts you dont care for.

C

Cara Dzuricky

Savage

A

Aubrey Wilson

idk why people can't separate their hatred of a character from their opinion of a person. people end up not only hating characters but hating the people that play the characters. I feel bad for the mercy mains, they keep having to relearn their character and that can be taxing and tiring. but of course people just relish in the suffering of others so no one cares

K

Kimmy Truong

Why is everyone acting like she isnt playable after the nerfs she is still able to rez. Just not as fast. But she is still able to~ *genuinely confused*

J

Jeismari Valentin

Bc she takes forever as it is now

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom