Contact advertising [email protected]

When I'm trying to help someone during a little team fight or whatever as mercy and...

T

Trevor Kujo

When I'm trying to help someone during a little team fight or whatever as mercy and heals arent doing too much I either boost damage or start shooting. She has a gun for a reason but should anyone really be upset if she uses it? I get bitched at a lot for it guys. Give opinions pls.

J

Joe Jenkins

It's just a lot more efficient to damage boost someone rather than just pistoling to help

W

William Bongos

Every healers in the game can do damage and heal at once expect mercy , that the thing , if you stop healing for a single sec , your teammates could die , i think you shouldnt use it , beside if like there is only one ennemy on point like a tracer , trying to stall or w/e and of you are shooting that kind of situation , that it all ( not mentionning if ur getting flanked and trying to defend ur own cuz ur team is too far away or unaware )

J

Joe Jenkins

I rarely play mercy but whenever I see high level mercys they only ever use their gun if theirs a flanker right on them and theres no one around to help or if they are in Valk and could secure an easy kill

T

Trevor Kujo

I love her gun and take her into ffa.
I use guns if I'm getting flanked or targeted and just some situations where it's best to use it.

M

Mikah Lavellan

There is a right time and a wrong time to do it! If you're at the end of a fight, go ahead. But if it's a 6v6 or 5v6, you heal the shit out of them.

G

Gem Bowie

Damage boost your team is always preferable to you doing damage. If you need to then yeah bash on

L

Liv Høyer Jørgensen

Takes too long to switch back to staff if someone suddenly needs healing. Dmg boosting is always safer.

A

Anissa Martinez

I got called the best mercy ever because i solo healed died 2 times 1 on attack and 1 on defence and i pistol whipped widows and pharas. Your team is just salty and no. My team wasent dying when i did it. I made sure they wete toped off and gtg before i did my thing

C

Connor Paterson

if ye team won't defend you, you fight and defend yourself, if they bitch its their own fault for not defending

B

Brendon Alexander

Mercy's job is to heal or damage boost. Not shoot. Your teammates are supposed to be doing the shooting. Besides, its just a pistol, its not all that helpful, unless the enemy in sight is nearly dead.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom