Contact advertising [email protected]

when do you think amd will release their next gen rx 600 graphics cards?and nvidia...

R

Robert Calospe

when do you think amd will release their next gen rx 600 graphics cards?and nvidia next gen graphic cards?

A

Andrean Priadi

no information yet

A

Andrean Priadi

volta maybe next year (gtx 20series)

A

Albert Dela Cruz

The earliest will probably be on Q2 2018 or or Q3. Im just guessing, they haven't released any info yet

M

Micky Bottoms

Volta it beginning next year by how they made it sound. they were gonna drip this year if Vega was stronger.

R

Robert Calospe

i guess i will wait till early next year to buy a new gpu. i badly want an rx 470/570 with their MSRP for my budget build but the miners ruined my plan. sad

R

Ryan Bloch

AMD just released Vega and you're already asking when the release the next card?

R

Robert Calospe

who cares if they just released vega?i dont care if they will next release after a decade i just want to know when. what's wrong with asking?

R

Ryan Bloch

Cause it's a dumb questions. I bet as a kid you stole other kids candies even though you had your own.

R

Robert Calospe

it's not a dumb question asshole.it's an important for those who are saving money to buy a new video card.don't be an asshole here GTFOU

R

Ryan Bloch

Lol now you're name calling... Grow up.

R

Ryan Bloch

It's literally the dumbest question of the day.

R

Ryan Bloch

Let me google it for you.

AMD, no annoucment on any new cards
Nvidia, not till late 2018

R

Robert Calospe

shutup asshole

M

Micky Bottoms

late 2018 is dumb as we already need better lol.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom