Contact advertising [email protected]

When are people going to stop moaning about the changes to Mercy? She was op Before...

• Thread starter Theodore Orion Guida
  • Start date
T

Theodore Orion Guida

When are people going to stop moaning about the changes to Mercy? She was op
Before and she’s somewhat balanced now. Your greatest strength was never the double Rez but the RIDICULOUS amount of healing you can output during valk and how hard it is to shoot down a valked mercy.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

She still has an above 50% winrate and a 10% pickrate please stop whining. Every other post here is a whine post about mercy.

So just stop. If blizzard has any sense they won’t bring back mercy 1.0 they won’t revert 2.0 so just get used to new mercy and if you can’t, learn something else.

N

Nihant Kansara

RIP one trick mercy mains

E

Emily Potter

I agree with all of this besides the fact that Valk was always kind of limiting especially now that she moves slower and flying to people is slower now I just wish they didn't do that. Before it was still pretty easy to counter Valk just get a solider and ult when she's in the air and you couldn't fly to someone fast enough and if no one on the team is in a good position flying down was still too slow.

R

Riley Talbot

Don't get me wrong she's balanced now but I still miss Mercy 1.0, I had the most fun with her then

D

Dane Oliver

That nerf was honestly nothing, people can still be amazing with her and kick ass

Z

Zac Murphy

I've always mained mercy. I'm absolutely fine with the changes. They weren't even that hard to adjust to.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom