Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 What's your funniest moment while raiding someone's base? Mine has to be when they...

P

Patrick Nikolic

What's your funniest moment while raiding someone's base? Mine has to be when they opened their gates and I sneaked in and killed their adolescent wyvern....and another time I hid in the bushes and somehow he couldn't see me. If he swung his weapon he would have hit me. But didn't see me

T

Thomas Wood

First time using a rocket launcher an broke blew me an tribe mate up. Then did same thing with c4 on same base didnt know blast radius lmao

M

Michael Swarts

I was a lvl 15 ish character (very squishy) and our tribe was getting hit by the alpha because one of us fell into their taming boat a few times and they got pissed. I crawled in past their 2 spinos and 5 or 6 dudes and hit the wolf the were taming till it was almost dead

R

Rhylee Wolter

Tribe mate blew open a Dino gate and all these ovis' chased him down and nearly killed him whilst everyone was laughing at him

J

John Newman

A mate of mine completely forgot about turrets blowing rockets up and got our boat and all of us blown to shit

S

Spencer Pearson

bunch of neutral wyverns flying at u with gigas waiting to munch lol

M

Manny O Cruz

Raiding a base for iron and owners come behind me and say "can I help you?" Looked and saw they were low lvls and noobs. So I stabbed then and ran xD

M

Michael Chef Rivera

I was actually defending my base "only one on at the time" they were sitting there killing our brontos next too our gate, I opened gate hit their wyvern with fire arrows he looked at me and flew his wyvern towards the door I opened. I closed it and he was trapped in the gate and I sat there just shooting flame arrows at him while his buddy's were panicking too get c4 2 blow the gate , they got back and the wyvern and guy was dead

M

Michael Chef Rivera

I blew in someone's base before from above and got stuck in this room with a fabricator and chest , believe it or not I crafted enough c4 with their own materials too escape

L

Lisa Basinger

I was noobing around on SE and I usually dump into melee damage at first. I made my self a torch and was gathering berrys while my husband talked to this other noob. Well this other noob tries to stab me in the back with his pickaxe. I beat him to death with a torch while my husband stood near by laughing at him. XD

L

Louise Walker

my boyfriend stuck c4 to me so when i walked into a base id blow it up sneaky fucker

J

Jon Holmes

Sneaking up to a guy on wyvern and clubbing him of the we all piked it to death

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom