Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Whats with all the assholes blocking tge obs on the rag servers lol i mean ill jist...

C

Cody Sadorski

Whats with all the assholes blocking tge obs on the rag servers lol i mean ill jist use a beacon instead haha or transmitter

G

Grass Cutters

You must be new

J

Jordan Ratcliff

Ctfu :D too funny

C

Cody Sadorski

Haha new ur funny bud lol legacy from start to end here lol

C

Cody Sadorski

Nah i just love to rant bullshit to see everybody elses reactions lol i could care less cause ive been just makin dinos goo poof anyways hahahah

J

Jordan Ratcliff

Cool

D

Dee Loco

Bro blocking obs is literally the most cunty annoying thing i was used to the servers not having obs blocked having free easy transfers but its about that time the asswipe dino gates turret towers etc come up LOL

N

Nathan Lewis

Blocking obs these days is more about showing power then anything else basically if you own an obi ur one of the big clans but i dont see a point as it does 2 things 1 tells people who you are and 2 becomes pisses people off so u become a target

J

John Brewer

Oblisk blocking isn't anything new, lmao

D

Danielle Paxton

You cant build anything on obs last time i checked.

D

Danielle Paxton

On official rag

C

Cody Sadorski

Nah u can still build on the obs i actuley have a plan to prevent ob blocking but not sharein my info ill just start doing it and see if people catch on lol

C

Cody Sadorski

And im still on legacy i havent been to officals yet so idk if anything changed or not

C

Christopher Guevara

Theres a couple reasons tho, 1 it helps prevent randoms from entering a boss fight with your tribe, 2 makes it more dificult for surounding tribes to enter boss fighrs forcing them to find drops that dissapear in minutes slowing their progress so you can gain the upper hand

C

Cody Sadorski

Yeah but still dick moves reguardless but hey idc im just gonna get a transmitter and do stuff from my base lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom