Contact advertising [email protected]

What's the funniest thing you've seen in your OW games? Once, I saw a Genji die to...

• Thread starter Maddiee Bustamante
  • Start date
M

Maddiee Bustamante

What's the funniest thing you've seen in your OW games?
Once, I saw a Genji die to Torb's hammer.

T

Tyler Newcomb

Once, I actually placed well in Comp. Once.

Э

Энхмөнх Скреам

Melle fight with turret

O

Olive Perry

Watching a D.va getting taken out by a widow right as her mech came down hahhahah

V

Vynyl Shiro

A Winston that drops ult and overshoots his jump. By just a little bit.

D

Davey Anthony

I booped the whole team off the cliff with rein ult and charge on first point of hanamura

M

Miguel Angel Opazo Arancibia

I was chasing a Roadhog and then he greeted me while jumping backwards a cliff.

I understand he would rather kill himself to spawn closer to the objective, but the way he did it was hilarious AF.

S

Sara Sutherland

One time I was healing a Reinhardt as mercy and he was so hyped like “ya I’m gonna charge in and kill them we got this” and he charged in and hit the wall and died instantly and I watched the whole thing happen and I was laughing so hard that he threw the game but my lord it killed me.

V

Vynyl Shiro

Another great story, this is definitely my favourite:
We had this one Doomfist that was actually pretty good and I was playing Ana. Me, Doomfist and our Zarya all had ult and Doomfist told me to give him Nano, he had this. So Zarya tossed ult, I nano'd Doomfist he shouted "I WILL SHOW YOU DE WAE, LET'S GO!" He killed two people in the Grav, stun punched the Rein off the map, destroyed the Lucio, annihilated a Genji trying to run away, and then solo killed a D.Va and Moira. All while shouting in between each kill "C'MERE I WILL SHOW YOU DE WAE." My favourite though was "WHY ARE YOU RUNNING GENJI?! I SPIT AT YOU" and when TEAM KILL came up, all of us were laughing so hard we couldn't even play anymore. It was even better when two members of the enemy team quit too.

M

Mario Flores

I was hammering a turret and an enemy Lucio flew in my direction and died to my hammer

C

Courtney Pedregon

winston v winston fist fight

R

Raihan Prihadi

I was getting slept by ana as moira and a genji ult right on top of me but a biotic orb bounce out of nowhere and killed him

It's calculated

M

Matthew Johnson

i seen someone get on the payload

T

Tung Nguyen

I saw the other day, and this is in comp diamond. A pharah died by junkrats trap... I just couldn't believe it lol. And a few times have I killed a pharah with reins hammer, fire strike, and charge. Lol

H

Harrie Rose

This one time I played a game where balancing a character didn't mean making entire parts of their kits useless.

J

Jacob Ridgel

I saw a Mercy get potg for keeping a heal beam on me when i was Reinhardt getting a sextuple kill.

F

Finny Demo

one time i got potg as torb when d.va got a quintuple kill

A

Aswin Fu'ad

saw a rein ran away from my torb's hammer ult

R

Rohan Thorat

The 2 times i deflected zarya grav and team wiped is most op moments of my life

S

Shaheily Corujo

I witnessed the enemy Genji solo ulting my level 1 turret and dying. Dude wasn't even hurt when he initiated the fight. Just managed to miss the turret with each swing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom