Contact advertising [email protected]

What's the best 34-38" 1080p ultrawide for under $700? Has to be 144hz as well, which...

R

Ryan Miskin

What's the best 34-38" 1080p ultrawide for under $700? Has to be 144hz as well, which should narrow it down quite a bit...the larger the better, saw a 34" at Costco today and it seemed small. I'm used to gaming on an older 42" Samsung 1080p 60hz flat panel.

J

Jacob Louis Salazar

Following

A

Alan Brooks

Following

N

Nick Zimmerman

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Chris Winchester

I dropped from a 40inch Samsung to a 27inch 144hz Asus and it was the best decision of my life. Don't let a smaller monitor kill it for you.. the extra frames and less lag is amazing

B

Brent Milligan

It depends how far away you are sitting. If you are at a desk with a chair, anything larger than 30 and stuff will be so far off the sides you can't see it all. If you are across the room yeah you might need larger. I myself game on a 27inch Acer Predator 1440p @144hz (the g sync one) I could have easily bought something bigger for the money that one costs lol.

D

Dan Medved

The one nick posted is about the best you'll get for that price range paired with those specs.

B

Ben James

^^ it's the only one in the price range I think. I have one and it's lovely.

The only other one I can think of that's worth getting is the Microboard M340clz which is 3440x1440 100hz but will do 2560x1080 144hz too.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Alvin Ong

1080p 144hz? lol wut

R

Ryan Miskin

Willing to go up to $1000-1200 now, eyeballing the Acer 38" 1600p ultrawide with 60/75hz refresh rate. I literally only play Rocket League...frame rate is important there, but not as much as a FPS.

I never really think about my current 60hz tv as being bad, in terms of smoothness...I just want a more vibrant and sharper picture, and if I can get more frames in the process that's cool too. Part of me really wants to splurge on a 144hz monitor, but they just don't make them as large as I like, and I don't think I can jump down to a 27-29" monitor in order to get that.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom