Contact advertising [email protected]

What's a higher chance of happening, 6pin cable fizzing out or the 6 pin connection on...

A

Adam Newberry

What's a higher chance of happening, 6pin cable fizzing out or the 6 pin connection on a PSU fizzing out?

J

John Headen

Oh boy. What psu were you using?

B

Blake Dalenko

Most likely the cable but exactly what John Headen said??

A

Adam Newberry

Silent pro m2 1,000w

B

Blake Dalenko

I would try changing the cable out

Cooler master makes some decent psus

J

John Headen

Probably the cable unless the psu has a new scent it didn't have before. Check the videocard for the new scent or solder splashes.

J

John Headen

What was your system running?

A

Adam Newberry

No new scents but nothing turns on when the 6 is in, but everything turns on when the 4's are in though. I'm at Fry's grabbing a new 6 currently to see if that's the issue

B

Blake Dalenko

It should fix the issue

A

Adam Newberry

Hopefully that's the issue. Not in the mood to fork over the money for a new PSU

A

Adam Newberry

My pin cable is a 6 and a double 8. Not exactly having the easiest time finding that here at Fry's

R

Riggs Lamoreaux

What's your setup Adam?

J

John Headen

Silent Pro M2 1000W (RSA00-SPM2D3-US)
The Silent Pro M2 is the 2nd Generation of Cooler Masters successful Silent Pro M Series. It features a powerful single 12V rail capable of powering a HighEnd PC with 8 Core CPUs and several VGAs running in SLI or X-Fire. Thanks to its skillfully crafted aluminum-copper heatsink combined with a 135mm Super Silent HDB fan it remains cool and virtually silent in typical operation. The modular cable system with flat wires helps you to create a neat and organized build with excellent airflow resulting in a cool and quiet System overall. The M2 series comes with no less than a 5 year warranty!

J

John Headen

You said you had it for 3 years, see if they can send you the cable or rma the unit.

J

John Headen

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

John Headen

Cool.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom