Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What should I keep or just sell all of them, I'm a beginner

H

Hieu Tran

What should I keep or just sell all of them, I'm a beginner

A

Adrian González

Hoard as many of those random items as you can. They're useful later for a few different reasons.

T

Tú Hồng

it up to u but for me, i just sell every single one of them

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Sell what you get from monsters like the horns and common stuff. Cook food and sell it for max profit. Keep the jewels as they'll be useful later in the game.

S

Shi Rui

Tips for u : keep it and use flameblade to burn them, they will turn into fire chuchus which is valuable. Sell it when u meet kilton

L

Luc Lauzon

Hoard everything

C

Cousineau Wolfmanduff

I sold All of it as needed up until the point I started to need certain things in the game... U can always find more.. Also doesn't hurt to remember where u found some of the rarer items ie gems rare monster parts and things really good for cooking effect dishes like duraians

W

Will Gonzalez

Hoard everything. You'll need them when upgrading your gear.

D

Deon Eaton

Hoard everything. If it's money that you want, gain access to the snowfield stable. The moose and rhinos there give you prime meat. Cook five piece of that to gain a decent amount of quids.

G

Giudice Franco

How do u sell?

G

Garrett DeHaan

I would keep 10 of everything, im super far and I keep at least 50 of every item.

M

Michael A. Morton

Keep ALL ancient gear stuff. ALL of it. And keep the wood.
Yes it's easy to farm, but a pain in the ass cause of how long it'll take if you ever have to. And you will need lots of it.
Around 200, at least that's about how much I've used so far.

M

Matt MacDonald

You get the most money from rock mining items like Sapphires, Ruby, Topaz etc.

G

Garrett DeHaan

If you want more ruppees cook things into food before selling it will more than double the money you get.

O

Oz Merc

Some you'll need for upgrading armor and outfits

J

John Chang

Kill. All. The. Things...

P

Paul Vaughn Jones

I just maxed out my ancient screws lol

M

Matt Squirrell

If you're just starting sell the jelly you won't get much but you can save room for better things

K

Kieffer D. Sinfuego

Keep all ancient tech you collect because you can use it for ancient stuff later in the game.

D

Dexter Wilson Galang

keep those chu jelly, convert them into fire, electric and ice later on.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom