Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One What is the best way to get Wyvern eggs in trench on scorched earth now flyers are nerfd.

C

Curtis Gillard

What is the best way to get Wyvern eggs in trench on scorched earth now flyers are nerfd.

K

Kristen Ward

we use wyvrens

B

Benjamin Beuford Bluu

Breed pteras for sacrifice and have tribemates kite the wyvs off while somebody grabs an egg

B

Benjamin Beuford Bluu

Or fuck...no ptera on scorched right? I haven't played scorched since it came out.

K

Kendall Lytle

I watched a vid Nooblets made. He built a trap sort of thing along the trench so he could get away. Looks like it worked pretty good.

K

Kendall Lytle

And he did it by himself.

M

Martin Gregory

Whenever I was early game on scorched I'd tame any old argy, put points into Stam and health, go into scar naked and grab the nearest egg. The. Just fly low somewhere that if you do die you can just go back a take the egg off your body.

D

Danny Banjo Capon

Dude me and purp did it lasy night when you passed out with your ovis

E

Eric Duncan

Moth iv done it before on a dedi shity ass speed

A

Ashley Wolfe

Another wyvern

L

Lloyd Clevenger

Griffon is the way 2 go on rag

R

Ryan Le Quesne

First time i did it on a tapajera and didnt get chased and flew straight up, tried again with a tapajera and wasnt quick enough. Go with the pterandon if you can bring one in as it seems quicker than a wyvern now and wear decent armour. As for wyvern milk, there is a second way to raise wyverns without it using a daedon to regen its health once it starts losing health from not having any food

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom