Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One What is everyone's opinions on p+ pvp? Do you prefer it? If you do, why? And if not,...

T

Toni Whitmore

What is everyone's opinions on p+ pvp? Do you prefer it? If you do, why? And if not, why not?

This is not a debate just asking opinions

Pic for attention

D

Dusty Crow

I like my guns, that's only reason i don't prefer it. Normal ark gives me a option for simple guns like longneck and shotgun but I get the option of automatic guns. Musket and Flint lock are cool and I love alot about prim plus but at end of the day it feels like pve to me

A

Andrew La Porte

I like the prim+ because of the different building options it offers.

H

Haydn Brazier

I love both pve and pvp aspects of prim plus. Would love to see a game mode where the entire full tech tree was fleshed out and more detailed like the primitive side of the tech tree is on prim plus. Kinda like p+ but for all the way up to tek level.

C

Cristy Woodson

It's mostly for the building and farming. Like Crow said it's pretty much a Pve light PVP thing. Minimum explosives and minimum guns. Lots of bows and melee weapons but nothing too OP.

H

Haydn Brazier

Minimum explosives? Erm powder kegs and sticky bombs...? Lol

H

Haydn Brazier

Also a decent viking or battle axe is so op

D

Dusty Crow

I'd love to fuse prim plus with vanilla ark

H

Haydn Brazier

Yeah. Someone should get on that! Could be one of the mods that come to xbox although I'd love annuaki genesis on xbox. If that is how it's spelt

B

Bryan Lamar

Prim+ raiding is pretty sweet in my opinion

H

Haydn Brazier

Yeah I love it Bryan.

L

Leonard Dunn

Don't care about the rest of it I'm in the picture

B

Brent Johnson

Prim + is way better in my opinion. I find it more interesting. I feel like it requires more skill and intelligence to play well.

M

Marie Measlybear Birch

Prim + raiding is the best in my opinion. Nothing beats raiding with an obsidian pick and sneaking in.

S

Sarah Mayhew

I feel like prim + is the best hands on PVP. You don't get the c4 or turrets. You have to physically by hand defend and attack. Which makes it fun because you can't just blow a base with one c4

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom