Contact advertising [email protected]

What I know so far this person is the best modder I’ve been thru in ever go on put...

L

Lennix Kingi

What I know so far this person is the best modder I’ve been thru in ever go on put your negative comments down we don’t give a fuck just cause you can’t find anyone to mod for you Lewis bro keep it up your allgoods legit ass hit him up if you want money need though

N

Nathan Earnest

Lmao modding is a great way to waste money and get banned in game and on here

S

Sam Pritchard

Can't find anyone to mod for you literally every kid with a pc is now doing forza "mods" I've said this so many times but every "modder" knows that they're blacklisting xbox's from the auction house but they still sell accounts, knowing that eventually you'll need need a new xbox. If you think that kid has just done you a favor then your mistaken, he's just cost you a new xbox

R

Ryan Mulley

You can't blacklist a whole Xbox from anything. Unless it's been internally tampered with.

You may get an account banned from autoshow, but never a whole console.

N

Nathan Earnest

A xbox can be blacklisted from all forza servers and if they report it to microsoft the console can be banned

S

Sam Pritchard

Omg think you need to speak to a few people bro. Forza ban the modded account from any online activities aswell as banning any past, current or future account on the console from using the auction house. 100% fact. It's happened to loads of people I know. They think they'll be okay by making a new account but the auction house never unlocks

S

Sam Pritchard

I literally earn the same as a modded account just by selling cars. No chance of getting banned and losing all my stuff and can proudly say I earnt all my money :')

N

Nick Staley

No thanks I can earn money without cheating.
I've played this game for little more than two months now, level 122, I have well over 100 cars, a garage valued at around 29 million, and about 6 million in cash to boot. All grinding, auctioning, not one handout or any modded cash.
Best part? I'm not going to get my account banned anytime soon, either.

R

Ryan Mulley

And again, you cannot be blacklisted by receiving money from a modder. You can only be blacklisted by Microsoft by breaching their terms and conditions.

Even call of duty modders don't get blacklisted. Activision ban accounts , but cannot make a console be blocked

S

Sam Pritchard

And again. By blacklisted, we mean every account on your xbox will be banned from using the forza auction house.

D

Drew Ham

Ive been banned from forza and it will relay a message to any new account that you will not be able to use any online features due to modding your account, it happened to me on xb360 on the original forza

D

Drew Ham

From there you would not be able to start a new forza account for online

L

Lennix Kingi

Yous are all funny I play offline on my modded acc if im online on that account I’m only in ah buying and selling cars to my main account and I always make sure to sign out of that acc to prevent my main acc from being banned

D

Dylan Stephen Smith

"Legit ass hit him up" are you braindead

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom