Contact advertising [email protected]

what do you do if ur account resets

K

Kai Mcnally

what do you do if ur account resets

A

Andrew J Peck

Be pissed off call Microsoft and get more pissed off because you realize it was a waste of time

R

Robert Incze

Cry for a moment, get mad and start over I guess

S

Steven Perez-griego

These comments tho

J

Junebug Will

Idk... Id get mad... Tell Dylan Cannell and be mad telling him about it. Lol

R

Robbie Osborne

Get the Xbox set it on fire while your at it set your hole house on fire with you in it

C

Casey Helmer

The five stages, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance are a part of the framework that makes up our learning to live with the one we lost.

O

Olly Lucas

You get off ya bed/chair & open the window.. grab an axe and keep smashing the c*nt until the light goes off. Chuck the controllers out the window and jobs a goodun

W

Willy Sleepy Asfuk

Blame the closest person thats next to you at the moment then tell PewDiePie he's a bitch & he gave everybody on the internet cancer

P

Paul Rigg

for future protection, put your good cars in "my auctions" then share your designs, vinyals, tunes and when and if it resets all the stuff should be saved, the only thing you cannot save is your money, but if you save your cars then money wont be that bad.

B

Brendan Telfer

Grab the xbox and smash the cunt on the floor and get the controllers and do the same . And never play forza again

J

Jonatan Cybe

u cry

C

Conor Hutchings

You can email turn10 i dont know their email myself but its on their website most likely

T

Tommy Sirsmokesalot

Send an email to [email protected] and let the know what system you’re on what where you doing when you last played when you found out you lost your shit and your gamertag with what you lost and they should add you to the “List of affected users” I’m still waiting for an update since the last email I got from them Lol

J

Jessie Yule

Snap the disc

K

Kyle Aubrey

Go back to horizon 2 realize it's way better then the third and play for 20 minutes get fucking mad at not being used tot he physics get super mad that you forgot about your h3 fucking crashing start over again doing the fucking finale lap in the lambo restart the game and fucking except your raw asshole getting fucked by turn10

F

Foezy Fullbrook

Get over it and start again would be the most Uncommon way to do it

T

Tony Lanksta Brooks

Punch a goat in the vagina

D

Dante Black

Eat ass

B

Brendan Telfer

#getrekt