Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch What are your guy's thoughts on Rocket League? Been on the fence about it for months....

J

Juan León

What are your guy's thoughts on Rocket League? Been on the fence about it for months. What say you guys? BUY or PASS? I usually hate buying a game and then noticing I never play it... ( I'm looking at you, ARMS). So I'm a little paranoid on this one.

H

Henry Foster

Fun as

R

Ryan A Sulin

Lol... I’ve been playing rocket league since it was a free game on PS4 and no one knew about it. It’s fun, challenging and exciting. Go for it

R

Ryan Swindlehurst

I'm absolutely in love with the game. I've put a ton of time in it and love it. Portable is amazing, being able to go many places with wifi and not having to have an entire setup is amazing!

T

Timothy Taylor

Big buy

J

Joey Minatta

It's fun, even occasionally. And it will only set you back 20 instead of 50-60

R

Roddy Martin

Amazong fun iv played for 2 years on ps4,took me like a month solid to learn how to air dribble off the wall,i still play an hour or 3 every day

C

Christoffer Aasted

Twice I bought it- depends if you prefer PC then its probably not for you

B

Brandi Britt Broussard

I have a lot of fun with rocket league. I got it when it was $14.99 on eShop. I'm waiting til I can get ARMS for $30 or less before I buy it.

K

Kris Roach

BUY

J

Jason Georgopoulos

I never really could get into it, feels like all you do is drive in circles and miss the ball 90% of the time

J

Jamie Jdk Kiczula

It’s been my go to game when I want a break from doom or botw. For 20 I think it’s pretty good, not sure about 40 (which is my local gs price)

E

Ewan McDougall

Without hesitation buy for me. You won't be 'good' straight away, there's a learning curve but once you get comfortable with controls and timing you can enjoy ranked and casual online games. I never played it before the switch, now it's my favourite online game and soon to be my most played game ever... Sheesh

R

Roddy Martin

Im 4000 hours on ps4 lol

T

Tim Lawrence

Rocket league is a genre of it's own. I had it on PS4 and it's awesome to play on the go with a friend. Highly recommend it.

D

David Wyborn

Im no good at sports games or racing games. I got Rocket League and as expected I suck at it.....but I love it! Sure Im crap but its just so fun!! Definately give it a chane

L

Liam Scott

Pass

C

Colby Brooks

buy

A

Anthony Lopez

On top of playing it at home, I also have a blast playing it in public locally and with the WiFi my workplace provides. Being portable really brings up the value a lot for me

A

Arlene McLean

Definitely buy. I was so sceptical about this game as it's not the type I would usually buy. At first I was ready for giving up on it really quickly, but I realise sit was because I was just finding it difficult to control. It just needs time, patience and practice. It is such an addictive game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom