Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 What’s the best way of getting Wyvern eggs after flyer nerf

D

Daniel Shovelton

What’s the best way of getting Wyvern eggs after flyer nerf

P

Paul Ogin

Griffins. No other flyer can out run them. Fly straight up in a slow corkscrew to the top barrier and then swoop down and fly away

P

Patrick O'Leary

If Solo pteranodons are good becuase easy to to aquire

M

Mustaff Aspliff

i used pteranodons to get first egg and milk for first wyvern then i just use that to raise more

N

Nick Rogue Dunn

Wyvern works just as good can tank aswell

G

Grass Cutters

I still use argys

J

Justin Lynn

Same way just more careful and thought out

C

Corey Collins

Any scorched players recruiting??

M

Mike Soriano

I hear Thylos with Heath and speed are the way to go. You can exploit the Wyverns wide turn radius and either kill it, (IT, ONE, SINGLE DEATHLIZARD) or loose them using your high speed and stamina to your advantage.

T

Trey Warde

Pteradons and a good trap, though risky, you just gotta time your death spins good. Griffins are fast enough, or the kings: other wyverns hah

C

Cody Crunchberry Mustafa

It really depends on which nest you choose , personally I use Griffin's just cuz the agility is so much better

J

Jay Honda

Only problem with griffins is they sometimes don't always work with the agility failing after lift when you swoop down, they intend to sometimes be slow

A

Alex Simmonds

If your on rag then just block off the beach end of the scar with pillars and a few ceilings. Use crap pteranadons to fly in grab an egg n fly out

A

Andy Aerdts

Griffin

N

Norman Hechavarria

Not playing on official servers and playing on unofficial that have the Classic Fliers mod loaded.

J

Jessica Quiñones Nuñez

Lymantrias and griffins

A

Adrian Glaedr Koziestański

I Can sell you some if you want ;D

D

Daniel Shovelton

I managed get my hands on one

R

Ryan U

Ptera is best way