Contact advertising [email protected]

Welp wish me luck gonna be benching my rig all day never really got into overclocking...

J

Jaime Martinez Jr.

Welp wish me luck gonna be benching my rig all day never really got into overclocking but heck, why the heck not give it a shot.

I7 7700k
ASUS z270 TUF MK1
Zotac 980ti amp extreme
16gb DDR4 corsair vengeance RGB
256gb samsung evo ssd [sata]
Asus 2k 2560x1440

I'll post results in the bottom if anyone cares

N

Nicol Bolas

Let me know how you like the m2 ssd

J

Jaime Martinez Jr.

so straight of the box im doing better then 61% of the people with this config so not bad for right out of the box!

J

Jaime Martinez Jr.

With the factory ASUS BIOS Overclock i managed to get better then 61% to 70% then people with this config. This is kinda fun now! i wonder where i can get it if i push my GPU now

H

Hans Kiebach

Can you link the monitor? Thanks

J

Jose Meraz

No better way to test games than by playing them!

C

Craig Fralick

Great photo editing? Use Lightroom or something else?

R

Rainier German

Nice shot bruh!

B

Brian BK Waters

So ready to complete my Ryzen 7 build

J

Joel Lao Ramirez

Should have bought ryzen. The more threading the more faster

S

Samuel Chellp

Can't tell If pic is animated or real

J

Josh Moselen

Most monitors curve towards the user, but this one curves outwards ;) very nice pic though man considering it was taken on a phone in low light conditions and then just edited via instagram - what sort of phone you got?

M

Marin Zvonek

why i7 7700K tho price-performance is bad tho

K

Khaled Draoui

i'm confused wich is better is is icore or rayzen?

M

Marin Zvonek

ryzen

N

Neil McDicken

Khaled Draoui, for anything gaming oriented the 7700k is still number 1, it is extremely quick and designed on point for every day use and purposed towards that and gaming with it's much quicker single core speeds which is what games utilise at present.

Higher core count cpus (NOT the fx series though) are quicker at multi core tasks but these do not include every day tasks such as internet, office documents, apps etc as these are still designed around single thread operations .

So unless people are using the extra cores for workloads such as rendering then the 7700k is quicker for every day tasks.

I will point out i also run a 6900k and the 7700k runs the every day stuff that tiny bit quicker, workloads though my 6900k is far better.

J

Jason Proctor

That scene makes your image look 3D lol

A

Aaron Keller

Curious what your Superposition benchmark will be on ultra everything

J

Jaime Martinez Jr.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
climbing on up bois

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom