Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Welp 5 hours later, almost successfully got 5 others who have never done the raid (3...

G

Gage Hysell

Welp 5 hours later, almost successfully got 5 others who have never done the raid (3 of which being new LFG adds) through until we were bested by the clock/Calus. It we had started earlier and ironed out a few things, we coulda beat it a a lot faster, however small misunderstandings go a long way.

Idk getting 5 first time raiders all the way to getting calus passed 50% health on the first run makes me happy. Too many mistakes suck though; we got tired, not even of raiding, just got tired. Gotta admit I’m pretty proud we got that far!

J

Jamie Narold

i managed top to the first boss in 4 hours last night. really about learning what you need to do atm.

M

Michael Divers

You could always try the one phase way if inconsistency is the issue.

D

Daniel Haerer

I dont get it why people want to carry newbies...
1st it takes so much time
2nd newbies dont think and only do what they are told (they maybe dont even understand the mechanics)
3rd they dont have the experience to find it out theirselves
4th They should do it with other newbies

G

Gage Hysell

PSA as a mkb masterrace kind of player, the puppy sneaking may be easier with a controller

S

Shane James

My group got to Calus, but it was late at that point and we were all a little irritated from four hours of learning mechanics and failing.

So, Calus dies tonight.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom