Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Well this is my first time being insided as I'm doing a huge raid with like 4 rock...

H

Hassan ElChami

Well this is my first time being insided as I'm doing a huge raid with like 4 rock elementals and over 200 c4 and little bit of rockets plus a yuty and a couple of op gigas I finish the raid went good got tones of loot but as soon as I go back to my cluster server where my base is nothing's there the cunt just said I quit ark to the admin and told him can u demolish my whole base and he was and admin of the tribe so the admin just destroyed everything I owned lol

C

Craig Stanfill

Make admin build it back.

J

James Bird

Wow shitty admin. Quick everyone post your pc dedi ads below!

L

Lenka Josh Davis

Looking to join a tribe mate? Lol

D

Deven Jefferson

What server? I don't want to go to that one and I'm sure others might not want to

H

Hassan ElChami

The euro server its cluster between all maps and orp and normal rag pvp

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

Play official

M

Michael Green

That's fuuuuucked up

T

Tony Diaz

Damn. I got inside two times. N insiders still come to attack us n server. But they always losing there tames.

They make fake FB about me. Talk shit to me on global when they come to my server.

It's funny cause they say I'm salty. When they always making FB psn accounts to talk shit to me. Lol

M

Michael Green

I got insided 3 times until I caught who was insiding which was dumb because they only got regular shit

H

Hassan ElChami

It's my leaders fault I always say this only trust the people who grinder with u and helped u at the start that's when know he's your friend

C

Chris Bilyeu

Roll the server back

H

Hassan ElChami

How do u do that roll the server back

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom