Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Well now that things have calmed a bit, in looking for a PvP rag server, preferably...

J

Josh Brinkman

Well now that things have calmed a bit, in looking for a PvP rag server, preferably with premegas in the server, too much stupid in the server I landed in. I am an excellent breeder with excellent fighters with me, only a few of us but I can assure you we would benefit a server. Just looking for a rag server w all the pros to help secure a whole server. I was alpha till the end of legacy and was always good to folks. Simply looking to restart where there is a strong future. Any megas or large groups looking to populate their rag server with good folks pm me.

A

Ark Lark

Play some private and start out right...why waste your time with official again

Izlude 24/7

Nitrado Good Ping

Ragnarok Server

Rates:

-XP 2x

-Tame 3x

-Harvest 3x

-Egg Hatch 3x

-Baby Mature 5x

-Dino levels and stats like official

-Player weight slightly boosted

-Event Currency

-Advertizement Currency

-Tribe Imprinting

-Flyers recover stamina when idle

-PvPvE

-Admin is not allowed to build anywhere

-Build anywhere just dont block spawns.
------------------------------------------------------

-20 Slots at the moment until it overpopulates..then I will keep increasing until 70 slots.

Questions/Suggestions

FB Pm me or PSN Pm: Izlude_Server

J

Josh Brinkman

Never anything but official. If on dedicated you can't trade or interact with the rest of ppl in the game. Player dedicated is a waste of time or place to practice imo.

A

Ark Lark

no...official is a waste of time with dupers hackers and now chinese and xbox players...atleast I can do.something about u losing ur shit..good luck :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom