Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Well my last server lasted like 3 days Looking for a pvp, not super boosted...

R

Rhiannon Elizabeth

Well my last server lasted like 3 days

Looking for a pvp, not super boosted rag/centre map that has fair admins that don’t help people *raiding* you by ghosting through walls or fly over your base to drain turrets for people ....

M

Mark Morgan

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

My admin are me my brother and a close friend we would never do anything like in the videos u shared slightly boost with starter pack and we have rules to protect pve players if you want to be pve

J

Jun Hdz

Well that's messed up

A

Andres Huesca

Hello. I have a server running Ragnarok. The community we have is pretty awesome and we're always looking for more players. We have 3 admins for proper checks and balances. Let me know if you're interested.

R

Rey Zuniga

Arkserver557 is a really good server

D

Dave Carroll

Love the video

D

Daniel Mize

Welcome to dreamsofark! during your stay here we hope you have the best experience that you possibly can allow yourself to have! here at dreamsofark we thrive to make sure there is no admin abuse! trolls! and ontop of that complete and total pvp fun! our stats are not highly boosted but they definitely are far from being official! if any problems and or concerns may occur feel free to contact one of your friendly neighborhood admins!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Brandon Guillory

Play official

W

William Earl Hammonds

I've got a few spare accounts

W

William Earl Hammonds

What server is this lol

P

Paul Brown

That's kinda funny

W

William Earl Hammonds

ItsTheQuacken, add me and I can invite you to a few different servers I'm on, all really chill

T

Tj Mueller

Survivetheark44

R

Ronald James Knox

Wow that's a fuckin garbage host and admin if they let that happen at least when I go to play with my friends and players I'll take admin off for a cple that's just garbage man like shit if your gonna do that kinda shit fight fair that's just abitch move

R

Ronald James Knox

It's hosts and admins like this that give us good ones a bad rep oh and fyi since the game is now fully released u can now report his ass for cheating if you really want to teach these idioys

J

Jordon Weatherwax

everyone spam raz14 the guy in god mode, span his inbox and get revenge

R

Ronald James Knox

Submit the club to exbox dude

A

Alexandre Lalonde

ArkNationQc pvp no rules . One admin only for dinowipe

D

Derrick Helget

Just play official?