Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Well I'm being ally raised right now, I had/have the ice cave on 406 and my allies...

J

Josh Brinkman

Well I'm being ally raised right now, I had/have the ice cave on 406 and my allies were all getting wiped so I have them sanctuary in the cave, now they apparently want all my stuff, tons and tons of ammo, turrets, bp's, awesome gear and tek, the freakin motherload. I can't believe they are doing this, I've been 1 of the most honest and loyal ppl on ark. There are no defenses right now to speak of, turrets were all mine and they got blown.

J

Josh Brinkman

Allowed them to recover inside my cave and they insided me and took all my shit and killed all tames. I'm sick to my stomach that my og friends would do such a thing out of greed

J

Josh Brinkman

And living in my cave. Only 3 of them in their tribe and saying now we're alpha which sickens me more that they think they r something cause they insided the actual alpha and got my stuff. Btw they do have a few turrets up now but still shit.

J

Justin Mudford

For future reference place turrets with an alt account then even allies will get shot up if they go somewhere they shouldn't be

J

Josh Brinkman

I invited them into my cave and anti ally turrets would have killed them. I was defending them after they got wiped cause that's what friends do. Anti ally turrets wouldn't have helped here, and I used rockets as part of my defense strategy and allied turrets shoot rockets.

D

Dave Robson

Drop everything if there is no hope

J

Jonathan Hatin

Glad I'm not the only one being betrayed

D

Dylan Robinson

Glad that I dont play official an are admin of my friends ded server

A

Alexandra Ramos

Regg Ps

K

Kyle Elrod

Rule number 1 a tribe with allies on there tribe log is weaker due to it
Never I repeat never have any tribe in your alliance tab
Imtrust no one have verbal alliances joke but your tribe should be in or around your base

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom