Contact advertising [email protected]

Well.. I’m a healer main y’know, and when someone picks healer before me, I pick...

K

Kristoffer Bek

Well.. I’m a healer main y’know, and when someone picks healer before me, I pick tank:) and if someone pick healer and tank, I’ll pick healer or tank(((:) but you lads out there probably know the common things toxic dps kids say too you when you are tank or healer, lemme know some of the things you have gotten thrown in your face.

K

Khalil Ladjal

Just do your thing , try your best i'm pretty sure u'll do great enjoy the game and ignore the haters ..... Toxic ppl are usually bad abd thier toxicity is wht's holding them ... And they are fuking evry gaming comunity :/

S

Sam Walker

Asking for rez because you can't heal them through the goddamn apocalypse and you rezzed them 10 seconds ago

L

Lin Galini

Fucking noobs is the most common thing i think...

L

Luna Skynyrd

Spamming that they need healing right next to me.

When I'm playing Lucio.
Like sorry I can't exist more

C

Christian Wood

When ppl who ran in and died demand a ress

S

Simon Nøttveit

Im a tank-main, and yesterday I played a game where I had to solo-tank. I did everything I could, I switched to another tank when I had to/was being countered. I talked in voice to make callouts and shot-calls. At the end of the game (we lost) someone on the team sent a friend req just to tell me "you fueckin sucvk $".
He played genji all game and did not say a single word in voice chat to help the team.

J

Justin Novak

It’s easy when I also go for attack hanzo.

A

Ashley Lorena

"Ana/zen, you ain't doing shit" -mercy main

While I'm holding gold healing and objective time (with ana) / gold objective elims (with zen) or silver/bronze damage .-.

E

Eric Seefeld

Rein sheild got destroyed after calling out it was low. "Put your fucking shield back up you idiot"

R

Rose Rend

"I will corpse rape you and crack your dead body open so I can see my dick inside you, you dumb fucking bitch."

That was after solo healing all game in comp and asking them nicely to stop overextending.

M

Martin Vinding

Im gold dmg and elims so i carry you (killed 4 guys)

O

Ole Håvard Furuseth Bergan

Once I nanoboosted a Soilder who went AFK just because he wanted to tell me that I suck. Apperantly he wanted to play Ana but didnt say shit.

If people ask nicely I will actually change

A

Annelie Wentzel

That genji and McCree that run behind enemy lines and expect me to follow them just so I can heal only them. And when I’m with the tanks and don’t solo Rez them cross map I’m ‘not doing my job’

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom