Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Welcome to DediPVP 24/7..... FRESH SERVER STARTED TODAY STATS AT THE BOTTOM...

J

John Ark

Welcome to DediPVP 24/7.....
FRESH SERVER STARTED TODAY
STATS AT THE BOTTOM **************
RULES...... i dont have many but i would like for people to follow them or it will result in a punishment or a ban considering what has happened
1) No trolling or insiding ... if u are trolling continuously to the point where ur not even playing the game u are just being a dick i will kill you destroy everything u own then ban you
2) No building in caves ... now i have noticed some people like to build in caves i have no problem with this as long as u are not blocking major spawns/artifact(so it dosent spawn)/if u have blocked an entrance to cave make sure if its one that has something that spawns in that there is another entrance that other players can use without being killed and that it dosent effect spawning
3) No giving shit to admins .. They are there to help and THEY DONT RAID OR PVP.. so dont try it with them it will result in an instant ban. ANY SHIT TALKING ON THE PAGE LIKE RACISM.. SLATING THE SERVER OR SAYING ANYTHING DISRESPECTFUL TO ADMIN WILL RESULT IN YOUR STRUCTURES AND DINOS BEING CLAIMED WIPED AND YOU WILL BE BANNED
4) PASSIVE KILLING listen carefully on this one there is NO major rule as there is too many loopholes the only way i can resolve this is protect them best way u can but only thing NO TOTAL DINO WIPNG
5) PVP... 24/7 ... but till 13TH SEPTEMBER
GRACE PERIOD.. ITS A NEW SERVER EVERY1 HAS TO BUILD UP THAT IS THE ONLY GRACE PERIOD THERE WILL BE. IF YOU RAID ANYTHING BEFORE THEN IT WILL BE AN INSTANT BAN ... ONLY ONE GRACE PERIOD STICK TO IT !
6) No wiping ... when you raid blow what u need to access the base and leave dont stay around blowing everything up like a troll if u blow up more than necessary it will result in punishment or a ban again depends on the severity... i do understand that in an enclosed base things do get destroyed but also to help me guys if u think is taking it too far try and record it i will need good clear video footage of whatever rule they are breaking coz alot of the time it is very hard to tell
These few rules are very simple rules to follow ... they are in place so people can just get on and play and enjoy the game
ENJOY
Starter packs available when admin are established
ADMIN LOGGING ON
7x Harvest
12x Taming
5x XP
20x Maturation
70x Hatching Speed
Loot drop quality 1.5x
Fishing quality 3.0x
Turret damage 5x

J