Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Welcome to Ark Xbox One community.... where if you post something you either don't...

D

Darren Stephens

Welcome to Ark Xbox One community.... where if you post something you either don't have a life.... says the people in this group.... or suck because you don't have enough tames. Damned if you do damned if you don't.

M

Micah Allee

You ain't wrong.

N

Nick Gresham

M

Micah Allee

^case and point

J

Johnny Gutz

Well I just joined the group..This is what I expected. like all other groups for whatever topics all the same. Lol

D

Darren Evans

Don't forget "lazy". Some guy actually thinks people are lazy if they don't tame 4 animals over a weekend. Sounds crazy, but true story! lol Real life got in my way, wasn't able to play at all this weekend.

C

Chris Edwall

I just got a New Ragnarok server up SurvivorArk 247 last Wednesday it has any 3 tames as starter except Ice wyverns, titans, bosses (obviously) and alphas + pick, hatchet and ascendant sword. Green is pve. Loads of events including fishing, dodo fights, rex killer, fist 2 fist, tame vs tame where you bring your toughest dino and fight other peoples tames. Then if you win a battle and admin will cheat heal your dino (if rideable, if not a daedon will be used) for your next match while another match is going on. Also jousting, races, treasure hunts, follow the clue and many many more!! There is also a store where you can pretty much buy anything in the game and raid bases built by admins with pretty good loot. ADMINS DO NOT RAID OR PVP (We PVP IF PROVOKED) No base wiping, NO PASSIVE KILLING if you kill a passive and the victim is able to provide proof, then the number of tames we kill of yours will equal that to how many passives you killed of theirs. No unnecessary destruction of a base (Industrial forge, chemistry bench, smithys, etc). If you are raided let an admin know (Do not complain if none of above rules are broken) and you will receive a 3 day grace flag to let you build back up. Thanks for reading guys and HAPPY ARKING!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom